Meltzer: WWE Has Filmed New Hulk Hogan Commerials

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
lol Hulk made Vince a billionaire. It's IMPOSSIBLE to tell the story of pro wrestling without Hogan.

And Vince doesn't care about what Hogan said, he just had to disassociate from him for a min because it make the WWE look bad.

So It was only a matter of time before he was brought back in. Anybody who thought he was gone forever, is just fooling themselves. Only person gone forever is Benoit.

Even he's not gone forever, since they covered him specifically during the Radicalz episode of MNW.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
I already decided that if Big E is not somewhere interacting with the title picture by next spring, im out. Now I can do the same for them bringing back Hogan. :yeshrug:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As soon as they used his voice TWICE in that one network ad (that also features Triple H in blackface) I was like... WWE aint shyt :mjlol:

Wonder if they'll just have him come in and pretend like nothing happened, or give a teary-eyed apology speech :lupe:

You know all the white neckbeards are gonna chant "We. Forgive you." clap clap clapclapclap :heh:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
There's a reason some of the career fukk ups in Hollywood like Charlie Sheen, Baldwins etc still have careers.

Hogan had 30 years of good will/cache on his side, us black folks tend to be forgiving souls in some really undeserving situations

Hogan should have steered right into the storm when the news broke instead of playing a misunderstood victim trying to tweet it away, go sit down on a major platform CNN or whatever and accept/hear out any and all slander, anger, hurt and rage directly then address it all with full disclosure one time.

You'd have to have a conscience that is geared towards human beings instead of $$$ to do that though (or at least an advisor with some common sense)

Won't ever own Hogan merch again but I don't go out of my way to avoid his stuff when it comes on the network. I just don't go looking for it.

Not surprised at all by the move but given he was basically a muppet in his last few appearances on wwe tv i'm not sure what if anything he could do on television now.

Meh

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I don't mind the voiceovers/WWE Network stuff. He's a huge part of their history so it's whatever. Hogan is not the only racist in WWE history, he just happened to get caught.

They try to bring him back on live TV though, I'm going to make a point to start watching alternate programming.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
:snoop:We all knew he was coming back but cot damm it been just alil over a year and change. With everything that's going on in this country too it is not the time to bring him back. Just an:pacspit:to all your black fans

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
WNWs version of the story pretty much said the same, and that Vince is seeing just how much Hogan he can put back on WWE programming without backlash.

So they're probably scouring Twitter and forums much like this one to gauge reactions.

If that's the case, I hope your social media team is reading this

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: