mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Partners | WWE Community
TCRg6jg.png

Thurgood Marshall College Fund eh? :jbhmm: I'm sure they wouldn't be too thrilled about this.
Same for the United Negro College Fund.

Be A Star campaign? The n word has always been used in racially motivated bullying.:jbhmm:

UNCF (@UNCF) on Twitter
Dr. Michael Lomax (@DrMichaelLomax) on Twitter
(President of UNCF)

United Negro College Fund | UNCF

-------------------------------------------------

TMCF (@tmcf_hbcu) | Twitter

Contact Us | Thurgood Marshall College Fund

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
List Of Sponsors WWE Has Attracted Since Going PG, WWE Cash

Variety has a new article online with several WWE business notes including the social media push and the shift to PG programming. The publication WWE has attracted several huge sponsors since going PG five years ago. Below is an excerpt from the piece:

The “Attitude Era” may have launched the careers of “Stone Cold” Steve Austin and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson during the 1990s, but WWE’s programming was considered too edgy for advertisers. Five years ago, the wrestling conglom embraced a PG rating, and since then it’s helped attract family-conscious advertisers like General Motors, Ford Motor Co., Disney, DreamWorks, Paramount, Kmart, Subway, Taco Bell, Colgate, Frito-Lay, Schick and Mattel. WWE nabbed $160 million through its toy licensing pact with Mattel last year, up from $110 million in 2010.

General Motors (@GM) on Twitter
Contact General Motors by Email | GM.com
---------------------------------------------------

Ford Motor Company (@Ford) on Twitter
Contact Us | Ford Motor Company Customer Service | Ford.com
-----------------------------------------

Kmart (@Kmart) on Twitter

-------------------------------------------------

SUBWAY® (@SUBWAY) on Twitter

Contact Customer Service | SUBWAY.com - United States (English)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disney (@Disney) on Twitter

Contact Us - The Walt Disney Company

----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Variety has a new article online with several WWE business notes including the social media push and the shift to PG programming. The publication WWE has attracted several huge sponsors since going PG five years ago. Below is an excerpt from the piece:

lbr Mattel probably foaming at the mouth to finally release the NWO Hogan Elite figure

They went ahead and released a few Hogan toys a month or so after his firing

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Partners | WWE Community
TCRg6jg.png

Thurgood Marshall College Fund eh? :jbhmm: I'm sure they wouldn't be too thrilled about this.

Be A Star campaign? The n word has always been used in racially motivated bullying.:jbhmm:
let me know what I gotta do and im down:wow:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

Surprised the hell out of me they are partners with the National Council of Negro Women & HBCU Connect, LLC is the #1 web destination for Historically Black College and University recruits, students and alumni. &

The International Federation of Black Prides is a coalition of Black Pride organizers formed to promote a multinational network of LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) Prides and community-based organizations.

How can you be partners with three different black group and then allow him back so fast or at all
These black organizations need to drop WWE as partners if they bring that yellow belly bytch back

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Partners | WWE Community
TCRg6jg.png

We already know how this is gonna end breh...
:upsetfavre:

With all of us going :martin::dwillhuh: as WWE Legend Ambassador Hulk Hogan presents the scholarships for the fall of 2017 from Thurgood Marshall and United Negro College fund at a Luncheon brunch on Wrestlmania or Summerslam weekend

Now I know you gonna tell me "Why the hell would they do that and not be self aware?"

and I'll tell you "I dont know, Im trying to figure out why they already sponsor a Vince McMahon product":dame:

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rumors swirling that Hogan is coming back to do the job for Darren Young:troll: