Memphis Racist Neil Thompson, Who Was Filmed Calling A Black Man A Nig**r Gets Exposed LoL

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
They posted dude house it might be a wrap for him.
Spreading his cheeks wide open on a Beastiality Forum??????????????????:laff:
XzyimUf.gif
:laff:
XzyimUf.gif

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
as much as i wax nostalgic for the days well before this social media and head-down-on-the-phone shyt... this is why I love the internet. dude plexico'ed himself. took what... all of 2 days at the most... and his whole shyt got exposed. :russ::russ::russ:

I seen the address and phone number for his father in laws business today on IG too. wonder what dudes yelp reviews and phone line are lookin like

now the whole world including his wife and kid know hes in to fukking animals :russ:

the dudes life is ruined :russ:

as sad and disgusting as the original situation was , this couldnt have played out better. this guy is going to have to live in hell for a long time to come :mjlol::mjgrin: i hope it doesnt end here... when he eventually changes his name and identity i hope he gets doxed again:mjgrin:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as much as i wax nostalgic for the days well before this social media and head-down-on-the-phone shyt... this is why I love the internet. dude plexico'ed himself. took what... all of 2 days at the most... and his whole shyt got exposed. :russ::russ::russ:

I seen the address and phone number for his father in laws business today on IG too. wonder what dudes yelp reviews and phone line are lookin like

now the whole world including his wife and kid know hes in to fukking animals :russ:

the dudes life is ruined :russ:

as sad and disgusting as the original situation was , this couldnt have played out better. this guy is going to have to live in hell for a long time to come :mjlol::mjgrin: i hope it doesnt end here... when he eventually changes his name and identity i hope he gets doxed again:mjgrin:
I bet his father is into that stuff as well