Memphis Racist Neil Thompson, Who Was Filmed Calling A Black Man A Nig**r Gets Exposed LoL

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:scust: Syphlilus came from Europeans fukking sheep

:scust:Imagine the new stds that will come up if Trump wins? Redneck culture will be more common place.

America got inspired by the urban culture originated from poor black Americans.

:scust:Imagine America getting inspiration from poor white Americans. More mainstream with the degenerate behavior like incest and bestiality.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
:scust: Syphlilus came from Europeans fukking sheep

:scust:Imagine the new stds that will come up if Trump wins? Redneck culture will be more common place.

America got inspired by the urban culture originated from poor black Americans.

:scust:Imagine America getting inspiration from poor white Americans. More mainstream with the degenerate behavior like incest and bestiality.

:russ::russ::russ: as a white person this has me :dead::dead::dead:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
sick ass neanderthals.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Dumbass cac just couldn't help himself...

Most of em can't...cac got everything he deserved

i cant believe how fast it happened and how perfect the end result was. not only was he exposed as a racist to the entire world, but also an animal fukker. this dude really reaped what he sowed and the whole world saw it :russ: i wouldnt be surprised if this dude hung it up. him and his whole family are already under police protection and his mom spoke out against him :russ: if trump loses he'll probably one himself. he has no reason to be alive right now. that kid prob isnt even his