Men Are Now More Likely to Be Single Than Women. It's Not a Good Sign

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Low End Derrick, Oct 13, 2021 at 2:13 PM.

1. Shadow King

Shadow King Quiet N***a Loud Choppa Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Center of the Universe
    Coli Cash:
    $360000.00

The bolded is false, economically speaking most men/people are not capable of leaving the nest at 22 in many metro areas.

2. Mike Ock

Mike Ock All Star Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The World, but from BK
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

:whew: Glad to be married and out of the game years ago. Y'all single dudes are going thru it.

Low End Derrick, DJSmooth, havoc and 4 others dapped this.
  3. Scustin Bieburr

Scustin Bieburr Baby baybee baybee UUUGH

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345390.00

Marriage is an institution that protected women in the past, at a time when women couldn't participate in the workforce at least to the same degree as men, couldn't be allowed to attend higher education, study a trade etc. Marriage and things like alimony protected women in those days so that they'd have means to look out for themselves.

Those days are now gone. Women can participate in the workplace, they can and often DO out earn the average man since now that the economy has shifted to a service based one, women have become highly desired as executive assistants, flight attendants, teachers, counsellors, nurses, doctors, accountants and even in trades they are aggressively trying to recruit women. The economy is now designed to favor women.

The problem is, now many women are turned off by men who aren't earning significant amounts of money because the culture is still stuck in that same mode it has been for several years 'men earn the most money in the household. Men shouldn't be nurses, teachers, or social workers. Men shouldn't earn less money or work less hours than women' this totally ruins the dating prospects for several men and we're not even counting the unrealistic standards men are now being held to in terms of appearance just to even get their foot in the door.

Women are expecting men to look like the characters on the shows designed for them like Greys anatomy or the reality shows they watch like 'the circle' 'are you the one' and 'love island'. It's now gotten to the point where you have men looking at how much money they're expected to earn, and how hard they need to work to look 'attractive' so they say 'nah fukkit' and go back to playing 2k and smoking blunts

4. Commish

Commish Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

I will say this...

Your opinion is in the minority. There are people who judge people who are within a certain age bracket who are single and childless.

I speak from personal experience.

BTW, I agree with you. Everyone's journey is different. But, I understand that many people follow a social template and anyone who lives outside of said social template is looked at a certain way.

We may be dealing with overpopulation as you say, but in the meantime, those who are here want some love, affection and intimacy at some point in their lives.

Most people don't wanna go through life getting little to no attention...

5. semicko82

semicko82 Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

No lies told :wow:

6. Rell84shots

Rell84shots Veteran

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Dallas, TX
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

Everybody in here writing essays when the truth is much more simple. Maybe just maybe men aren't as simpish as we were before. Things were bound to change once men stopped settling for just any kind of woman.

7. buzzkill

buzzkill All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Single and paid :blessed:

Stay on your purpose brehs:blessed:

Edit: just read the whole article. This is more about how the economy is effecting the ability for men to find partners:yeshrug: I mean of course if you're broke marriage is the last thing on your mind

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021 at 10:57 PM
  8. Commish

Commish Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

Not saying you do this, but I have noticed that a lot of people here unknowingly or unwillingly give other races of women more credit than they deserve.

Women in general regardless of background are selective in who they deal with. You can call it 80/20 or whatever...

Bottomline is that they all do it, especially the ones who can still catch which is why many of them act the way they act and play silly games.

One reason why I listen to KS is because he keeps pointing out something that a lot of younger women seem to struggle grasping...

Once a woman gets to a certain age along with accumulating a certain level of baggage, their prospects exponentially decreases, especially with Black women.

Like KS, I see it happen with loved ones. It is NO JOKE! I hope Brehettes will take heed and get their minds and bodies right before they hit the half century mark!

Many will die alone (meaning no man). They will live the remaining part of their existences living vicariously through their kids, grandkids, etc..

Just a fact of life...

9. Ezekiel 25:17

Ezekiel 25:17 Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

You speak from personal experience how?

I'm 31, single, and childless. If I get judged it is what it is.:yeshrug: Should I have kids just because people say so?

Funny enough we aren't the ones doing damage to society, having a bunch of kids shooting up the neighborhood.

10. LezJepzin

LezJepzin We Wavy Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    50East/Sacramento, CA
    Coli Cash:
    $344500.00

The humble braggers couldn't pass this thread up :russell:

11. Music Fiend

Music Fiend Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $250000.00

True but i love these statements lol. 24 is such a young dumb age. Everything is still new.
    Maybe 27 on the other side of 20

ProlificLurker dapped this.
  12. Malcolmxxx_23

Malcolmxxx_23 Let's go panthers Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $408598.00

every girl i know has $$$

Freddie.Cane and Booksnrain dapped this.
  13. Babyface

Babyface Look at your face Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Handsome Boyz Ent
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

the thing is, people regulate this to bum dudes or so called bums, but the dudes women want look at the divorce states and just say they rather smash and dash and call it a day so either way its an L for women lol. Zero purpose of getting married, folks reciting religious vows for a religion they dont even practice lmfao.

Until Family law is revamped to truly be equal, and men get the option of stuff like Financial Abortion I say let it all burn

14. KingFreeman

KingFreeman Barely-Known Member

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    the 254
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

The first one tends to go hand in hand with the second.

15. Wiseborn

Wiseborn Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Word up nikkas complain about wenching over here, It's on another level in the UK. You'll know what it's like to be an immigrant when no doubt about it england is the white homeland.

It's funny because the NOI over here low key discourages their members from going back to their home countries. They also don't go in as hard on the cracker in general over there. Same with the Rastas can't really have smoke for the devil when you're living in hell.

Freddie.Cane dapped this.