Men Are Now More Likely to Be Single Than Women. It's Not a Good Sign

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Low End Derrick, Oct 13, 2021 at 2:13 PM.

1. BK The Great

BK The Great Veteran

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    BK NY
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

These women kinda selfish and looney anyways. And some just rather be with other women. Chase money, Get your nut and bounce. fukk marriage. Don’t forget to not impregnate and practice safe sex.

2. Scustin Bieburr

Scustin Bieburr Baby baybee baybee UUUGH

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345390.00

In 2021 I cannot think of a single benefit that comes with marriage if youre a man. There are risks, such as the cost you and your family will be expected to incur for the wedding, the fact that she may get half in a divorce, the fact that if yall get kids the courts by default will favor giving full custody to the mother and if that happens she'll spend time talking about how awful you are and poisoning your own child against you. These are all risks to men.

I don't know what the risks to women are in marriage given that our current social context still sees women as oppressed and needing any advantage they can get, even when the facts on the ground are different. They're outpacing men in education, they're outpacing men in employment, they're soon going to start outpacing us in overall earnings and promotions. All of this wouldn't be a problem if the culture and the courts were modernized to account for this and do things like give men alimony, and normalizing stay at home or part time working fathers. But you have women blowing up relationships with perfectly good men because they're not 'happy' and when asked what would make them happy or what the dude would need to do, they don't know. I think we're going to see a lot of men going forward who need to be convinced. Soon being attractive and having a mostly relaxed disposition won't be enough for all the efforts and risk men as a whole have to incur to get today's modern woman who has her pick of several men at the press of a button on an app and is constantly told 'dont settle'

3. Babyface

Babyface Look at your face Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Handsome Boyz Ent
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

its one of them cases of everyone complaining about where they are then go to a different place where the locals have the same complaints but all of a sudden things are new. Black men globally all gave the same complaints lol. like I said before when dealing with outsiders they cant hold you accountable for your cultural rules thus the dynamics change because the outsider tries their best to accommodate you and you can take advantage of that kindness, thus things seem 'better' in the dating type stages where there are no legal impact (we all know the horror stories of foreigners getting married and running into issues with folks trying to get over, or just no compatibility culturally).

I just want dudes to not think its sweet somewhere else and end up getting screwed even worse.

4. CasperThaFriendlyMuhphuka

CasperThaFriendlyMuhphuka The Chronicles of Brethren

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $1540.00

:skip:

:dwillhuh:

5. Babyface

Babyface Look at your face Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Handsome Boyz Ent
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

Once you become aware of that stats and personal horror stories its almost laughable at this point.

6. Wiseborn

Wiseborn Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I get it but do the family courts work the same way in the UK do random dudes be losing half to their ex wives over there? The Laws are certainly different here in Colombia

7. semicko82

semicko82 Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Well to be fair the majority of my life I have been surrounded by lower or working class women, and you would think these women would want to move up in society, but they constantly do dumb shyt to stay in cycle of poverty.

Before Kevin Samuels blew up the type of things he was speaking on was always talked about, but it was regulated to barber shop talk. I think other youtubers got the ball rolling before talking about these issues, but Samuels made it mainstream kinda sorta.

8. SheWantTheD

SheWantTheD Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

When they say single they mean 'unmarried' y'all realize that right?

DA_LURKA and Wiseborn dapped this.
  9. the bossman

the bossman Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Norfeast D.C.
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

On some Dear Diary shyt with that long ass post. But I fukks wit it. Especially part about how cautious you Gotta be bringing certain women into your space :ehh:

10. Commish

Commish Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

I hear ya..

I guess my whole point is that there are many dudes out there who simply don't get much action....

Some can say that these men are the problem. Some may say what they think these men need to do in order to attract women, but what these people may not understand that sometimes it is deeper than that.

A man can do everything he is supposed to do and STILL struggle getting women. What a man can't do is make a woman like him, love him, sleep with him, etc. If a woman isn't feeling him, for whatever reason, then that's what's it is!

Always blaming & shaming the man does not solve the problem...

I do know that a man will resort to doing things that may go against other people's expectations of him in order for him to get the outcome he is seeking and if that means him hiring a prostitute or going abroad to monger or simply expanding his dating options and seek the company of women who may come from a different ethnic background, then that is what he is gonna do!

I sure you and those who read this understand that at the end of the day, a grown ass man isn't gonna continue to go through life with a dry ass dikk!

So...

11. Shadow King

Shadow King Quiet N***a Loud Choppa Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Center of the Universe
    Coli Cash:
    $360000.00

Well everyone can't be the top 20% now can they?

12. wtfyomom

wtfyomom All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

nah i dont buy that marriage magically makes you more money, its the fact you cant even get married in this day and age if youre broke or if you do, divorce will come soon enough. you HAVE to make that extra money to even afford the family. because families are fukkin money sucking machines

13. Shadow King

Shadow King Quiet N***a Loud Choppa Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Center of the Universe
    Coli Cash:
    $360000.00

Lol so did you get married and magically quadruple your income or was your career on track to see an salary explosion regardless of your home life?

14. Wiseborn

Wiseborn Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

absolutely. It's just like the so called "two million missing Black Men. what they meant was according to census records Two million Men left their communities. I didn't fill out the census, I moved away from where I grew up, I now an in Colombia not the District of Colombia so according to their methodology I'm "missing" but not dead or in Jail.

They constantly release these reports saying People ain't fukking If people weren't fukking (they are) it's because bytches ain't giving up the p*ssy. The shyt completely doesn't matter it certainly doesn't matter to women, 50% of men could drop dead tommorrow as long as theres thristy nikkas in the club that's all chicks would care about. These studies are good for planning purposes maybe fewer houses and schools need to be built but other than that it doesn't matter. Besides it's cap like that other report that said the reason why hoes wasn't fukking was because nikkas wasn't going to college (That's not really true either) Like if Drake didn't like a female surgeon's IG that she wouldn't fly herself to drake to go suck his dikk.

15. Astroslik

Astroslik Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Chicago
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

You in Medellin?