Men be honest (not a gender debate thread. I just need an honest answer)

Would u rather a woman make u wait or let u hit first night?

• Wait on it

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • :dahell: bytch let me smash !

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Do you prefer a woman that plays hard to get which shows she knows how to control her urges or do u prefer a woman that gives it up to u as soon as u meet her?

Would u take a woman that let u smash on the first date serious???

Or would u take a woman that made u wait more serious?

I know a lot of u would say it doesnt matter but lets be honest...IT DOES!

It seem as though fukking on the first date is celebrated now but back in the days, it was looked down upon.

Just give an honest answer and elaborate please!

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Well it is in gradients. there's a huge space between effin and not. If she lets me do everything outside of the actual deed leading up to it. It makes me appreicate it more but I need to know that I'm good aka she's good for it. Not on some "do she love me? or does she not?" bs

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
All my serious relationships were with women who "let me smash" by the second or third date. Last one lasted 2 1/2 years.

I have already made a determination about how seriously im going to take her before there is any dating and making me wait wont change my decision.

Making me wait dosent demonstrate an ability to control urges. It just tells me that she wants to be chased.

3 strikes and shes out depending on circumstances. Making me wait longer than that makes her look either indecisive or uninterested.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It really depends on the chemistry and conditions. If you plan on hooking up before marriage anyway ( :mjlol: I know marriage right) Then it really doesn't matter how long you wait.

A nikka that's really trying to smash will wait as long as it takes.:francis:

Basically if yall go out to the movies or to eat or something like that, dont really know to much about each other, barely really talk much and go right back home and she's like "you want to come in"

:patrice:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
choose having a bytch making you wait over getting that p*ssy, brehs

Also

Assume she's a slut because she let you get it the first night, brehs

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
if she's giving me church hugs after dates......nope.
if we touchin each other...aight...for now

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I do not take a woman serious that would let me smash on the first date.

Edit.

I don't believe a woman should withhold simply for the sake of keeping up appearances, even though that does show discipline. I sincerely would like a woman who doesn't liberally hand out free passes to her inner sanctum.

Last edited: