Men be honest (not a gender debate thread. I just need an honest answer)

Would u rather a woman make u wait or let u hit first night?

• Wait on it

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • :dahell: bytch let me smash !

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you prefer a woman that plays hard to get which shows she knows how to control her urges or do u prefer a woman that gives it up to u as soon as u meet her?

Would u take a woman that let u smash on the first date serious???

Or would u take a woman that made u wait more serious?

I know a lot of u would say it doesnt matter but lets be honest...IT DOES!

It seem as though fukking on the first date is celebrated now but back in the days, it was looked down upon.

Just give an honest answer and elaborate please!

Do you prefer a woman that plays hard to get which shows she knows how to control her urges or do u prefer a woman that gives it up to u as soon as u meet her?
not necessarily true. i don't like when women play hard to get at all.

as far as your question, it depends on the context and vibe. if i feel like a woman is making me wait to manipulate my perception of her, i don't care if she made me wait a week or a month or a year, i'm still smashing and dashing. she doesn't get any extra points for making me wait cause it was all a game.

now if i feel like she wasn't ready and i feel like she's a good match for me, then we can take our time as long as i feel appreciated in the meantime. in other words, as long as i'm still happy with her in the meantime,we don't need to rush anything.

as far as the opposite end of the spectrum (meaning a girl that's pretty fast), it all depends. personally 9 times out of 10 chances are it's not gonna be anything serious. unless she's like the COOLEST chick i ever met in my whole life and after we fukk she still has way more to offer besides sex and she feels the same way about me.

either way, i just don't like a chick trying to use sex or the lack of sex (one way or the other way) to manipulate how i feel about her. you can't get played if you're not trying to manipulate the person :mjpls:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

It seem as though fukking on the first date is celebrated now but back in the days, it was looked down upon.

We grown, i aint time for the games. Let me know

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man i'm too danny glovered at this point for hard to get. Be up front about your interest level.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Meh, I learned as a woman if I wanna have sex with a guy I'm doing regardless if it's the first date or three months later.

Because whether I made dudes wait or not, they either wanted a relationship or they didn't and if me having sex too soon changed their mind then we werent going to work anyway.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
A woman that uses p*ssy as leverage tells me that she has nothing else to offer. Might as well get a prostitute.

I like sexually free women. They are often the most honest with themselves and everyone else.

I hate prudes!

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I would take a woman serious regardless of whether we bang on the first night. To me I rather deal with a woman that is showing me love, versus a woman that is not.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Never even thought of cuffing a bytch that let me hit before three months. If she ain't make me wait, how many other nikkas didn't h have to wait? :canelocartel22:
stop worrying about what other guys did or didn't do man. Dealin with hypotheticals, Worry about u and what's yours. U got it now. Enjoy it.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Have standards....based on God's standards....It's the only way to have a truly happy life....If you want the true answer.

We all fall short though, fortunately God is gracious. When you finally figure out inside of yourself that you want to live a truly happy life, you'll come to that conclusion. God's way is the only happy way. Follow His lead.

Numbers and times don't mean anything. When you know it's the right person you just know. That depends on your level of maturity and their's.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
All my serious relationships were with women who "let me smash" by the second or third date. Last one lasted 2 1/2 years.

I have already made a determination about how seriously im going to take her before there is any dating and making me wait wont change my decision.

Making me wait dosent demonstrate an ability to control urges. It just tells me that she wants to be chased.

3 strikes and shes out depending on circumstances. Making me wait longer than that makes her look either indecisive or uninterested.

came in to say this.

we already know.