Men Reveal The Moment They Knew Their Marriage Was Over (article)

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Same exact feeling and mindset. Been through four previous relationships and all four cheated on mi when I made so much sacrifices physically and emotionally. I thought they were wifey status and I was wrong. You live and learn.

Thank God I never married them. :whew:
:huhldup: Damn sorry bruh. Don't know if I could trust someone after that.

All those stories are sad as fukk. But I just don't understand how you can try and make it work after being so far gone?

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Nah breh. I love women. I do.

It's just...

I believe there is "the one" out there somewhere. I'm choosing not to settle basically.

If we dont cross paths, such is life.

:yeshrug:
I love women too breh. Nothing like em. And I hear that all the time. "You'll meet someone". I probably will but until then I get my love and affection from substances. Cant even do friends with benefits anymore that never ends well.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love women too breh. Nothing like em. And I hear that all the time. "You'll meet someone". I probably will but until then I get my love and affection from substances. Cant even do friends with benefits anymore that never ends well.

To each their own.

Keep your head above water breh.

Daps
Reppin
DC Metro
4. "The moment of revelation for me was when I told my now ex-wife, 'It's OK to see the man you've been seeing on the side. Once you get it out of your system, I'll be here in the marriage when you come back. Do what you need to do.' She didn't respond -- she just sort of sighed. I really knew it was over when she finally agreed to see a marriage counselor and he convinced my ex-wife to tell me she wanted a divorce." --Chris B.

5. "I knew my my relationship was over when I got on the computer and saw a copy of a signed lease for my wife's new house. I obviously knew nothing about her plan or that we were even heading down that path. The previous day she had hung up some Valentine's Day paintings I made for her. Little did I know she had been planning to leave. A complete shock." -- Tony T.

:mindblown:

How do you even get to this point.

:scust:
The men above in those quotes are what we call SUPER SIMPS! LOL

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You know you can kind of see this before marriage. I often wondered when looking at body language and hearing a woman bytch at a guy in public,why the fukk is he with her?

If a broad has a funky ass attitude all the time. She is just with for non emotional reasons.

some women's disdain and lack of affection are so obvious, i wonder do their partners really not see it or "shes bad" so they dont care

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
some women's disdain and lack of affection are so obvious, i wonder do their partners really not see it or "shes bad" so they dont care
A couple of things I can think of. 1. Like you said she is bad and they don't care. 2. They think that is normal for a girl to have a funky attitude. Which is sad because it's not normal. I remember I worked with a girl, so pretty. When I first got there all the guys, not the girls said her attitude was stank. So I didn't speak but say hi and that's it. She would always start convo's and was actually hella nice. Woman don't like act stank 24/7 if they like a guy.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

You would be surprised at how many have never been in a healthy relationship and don't know because they can't compare. :manny:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Think the problem was that though she married black, she wasn't interested in the black experience. Which boggles my mind why she'd even marry interracially in the first place. You marry a black person, you're gonna have kids with a particular phenotype, that kid might get stopped by police, beaten or even killed simply because of the colour of your spouse's skin. That's something you accept and think about.

White people always taking Ls. guvk them

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I think that woman wanted to be yelled at, she wanted him to be angry. But he was too accepting, that made her p*ssy dry af.

If he had to do that then he should have thrown her in the bushes. Women like that need to quit wasting men time and just date a scum bag if she wanted to be yelled at and treated like shyt.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
This is why I won't date white guys. Their never gonna 100% understand what its like to be a black person. Im sure its like this for white women black man couples if they get pulled over also. The black dude is gonna be mad and trying to not tell the cops stuff and Becky is gonna be telling the cops too much info and end up getting the brother beat up and arrested because she is not used to having a negative interaction with the cops. You remember how "down" Justin Timberlake was with black people, then the Nipplegate happened with Janet Jackson, he turned in his temporary black card, undid his cornows, shaved his curly hair ever since and stopped coming to BET,etc.

Yep. Never date whites, they are a threat to us even if they have no intentions of mistreating you ( which there is no such thing as a good white person)

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town

fukk yeah.. the one thing I can't stand is being with a non affectionate woman. I'm sorry but we both can't be a$$holes in this relationship

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's one thing to fail at marriage. It's another to have no pride as a man. nikkas working on fixing broken marriages with women that cheated and got pregnant. My dad and grandpa would look at me like I'm fukkin stupid if I ever did some dumb shyt like that. Don't these clowns have parents to tell them they're dumb as shyt? Got damn where are their balls?

As long as you understand that it works both ways...... So if you cheat on your wife but love her, she shouldn't take you back right? :sas1: