Men Reveal The Moment They Knew Their Marriage Was Over (article)

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
She still got that feminist shyt goin on? What is she complaining about? Married and happy i dont get it. She's almost exactly what he complains about in his bits. Opposites attract I guess. :manny: I stopped listening earlier this year. Bill's the homie but the show got redundant and boring for me.
I posted an article a while back about how since she met him, she doesn't work and just travels around with him. No prenup either. When she leaves and takes half, his material is going to be on MBDTF levels. :banderas:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Word people stay asking me when are u gonna marry her. I'm like I don't believe in that shyt. We have no after marriage benefits. Wtf is alimony? Why can't i just get a divorce and keep it movin? The main problem is child support spousal support. Paying for her lawyers and fees afterwards. More dudes ll get married if the courts weren't involved. They have to tell u when u can see ur seed. Don't even get me started with the loyalty. U have to trust her for another 50 yrs and hope she don't stress u out so u won't die early. This generation i swear. Years of emasculation and disrepect. I currently don't go thru neither cause Im not afraid to drop her if she was to go that route. Once u get a crib u gotta have the basement or the attic. Shes not happy unless ur miserable. And if ur happy she's jealous because she thinks she can't make u happy. Then it becomes a pitty party for her attention and victimhood. When nothin happens and theirs peace she'll create something to b1tch about. If u get angry your yelling at her. Now ur the problem. Fukk Disney movies too. Creating this fantasy world us men can never achieve. They'll try to change how u act dress etc. In little subtle ways. Thinkin they know what's best for u. But can't except the u they fell in love with in the first place. Us men are not complicated we just want peace quiet and support. Not pointless arguments for ur attention and needs. That's my rant for today.
There is more risk than reward in getting married. The man gets fukked royally with no Vaseline. Besides what you stated. Another thing is how a lot of women are like I got my man and get all fat and funky. I saw it happen to one of my homies. I was like never me. :scust:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
There is more risk than reward in getting married. The man gets fukked royally with no Vaseline. Besides what you stated. Another thing is how a lot of women are like I got my man and get all fat and funky. I saw it happen to one of my homies. I was like never me. :scust:
Word up Unless she's pregnant I wont be afraid to let her know she's gettin hefty.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Word people stay asking me when are u gonna marry her. I'm like I don't believe in that shyt. We have no after marriage benefits. Wtf is alimony? Why can't i just get a divorce and keep it movin? The main problem is child support spousal support. Paying for her lawyers and fees afterwards. More dudes ll get married if the courts weren't involved. They have to tell u when u can see ur seed. Don't even get me started with the loyalty. U have to trust her for another 50 yrs and hope she don't stress u out so u won't die early. This generation i swear. Years of emasculation and disrepect. I currently don't go thru neither cause Im not afraid to drop her if she was to go that route. Once u get a crib u gotta have the basement or the attic. Shes not happy unless ur miserable. And if ur happy she's jealous because she thinks she can't make u happy. Then it becomes a pitty party for her attention and victimhood. When nothin happens and theirs peace she'll create something to b1tch about. If u get angry your yelling at her. Now ur the problem. Fukk Disney movies too. Creating this fantasy world us men can never achieve. They'll try to change how u act dress etc. In little subtle ways. Thinkin they know what's best for u. But can't except the u they fell in love with in the first place. Us men are not complicated we just want peace quiet respect loyalty and support. Not pointless arguments for ur attention and needs. That's my rant for today.

Telling the truth about the spirit of a sizable portion of american women

Equals hate in this modern era

But this type of spirit actually exists
And if you dont get away from it let alone marry it

You may die a spiritual death or a mental or physical one

Your peace of mind is more valuable than any woman