Men, What Do You Do When Women Test You? Ladies, Why Test Men?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
When women try to test me I ignore that shyt or call them out on it and tell them I won't stand for it. Which usually works for so long before they are back at it again. Which ultimately leads me to throwing them to the bushes and not looking back.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I think a lot of women test men to see what they can get away with doing before it pushes the guys buttons.:yeshrug:
Yes, but why? It's not like whether a man lets you get away with certain things or not makes or breaks him being a man. A man who doesn't let a woman get away with certain things could have many terrible qualities whereas a man who lets some things slide could have many great qualities.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Shes always testing you because she is always looking for a better option. She wants to see what your made of.

Yes, but why? It's not like whether a man lets you get away with certain things or not makes or breaks him being a man. A man who doesn't let a woman get away with certain things could have many terrible qualities whereas a man who lets some things slide could have many great qualities.

Depending on the test, it can. Some women want to see if you will stop them.

Ahsha

Pro
Daps
I agree with you 100%. Honestly, I don't have that answer as to why it is done. Maybe there can also be a nunber of factors that plays into it... Have you experienced this with all of the women you have encountered or just certain ones?
:jbhmm:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I agree with you 100%. Honestly, I don't have that answer as to why it is done. Maybe there can also be a nunber of factors that plays into it... Have you experienced this with all of the women you have encountered or just certain ones?
Why is it called a shyt test. Ironic, i swear a lot of these bytches end up with shytty men because of it.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I haven't dated enough women to make that assessment but I've also had a lot of women who I wasn't even interested in test me to see if I would do what they said/wanted or see if I would react in a certain way to what they did.