Men, What Do You Do When Women Test You? Ladies, Why Test Men?

Ahsha

Pro
Daps
I haven't dated enough women to make that assessment but I've also had a lot of women who I wasn't even interested in test me to see if I would do what they said/wanted or see if I would react in a certain way to what they did.

Is it on some playful shyt?

If not...

All I can say is keep doing what you doing. I know nobody likes their time wasted, and dealing with the testers is time wasted. Just nip that shyt in the bud when you notice it. If they keep trying you, do what you gotta do.:francis:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
When women try to test me I ignore that shyt or call them out on it and tell them I won't stand for it. Which usually works for so long before they are back at it again. Which ultimately leads me to throwing them to the bushes and not looking back.
This..had a chick play games with me..called her out..ignored her for like 5 days then she saw me at the park moving talking with other women and realized I don't need her ass and she got right for like 4 days before she got stupid again :martin:

She relegated to just blunt and fukk sessions now..broad is a nut

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
When women try to test me I ignore that shyt or call them out on it and tell them I won't stand for it. Which usually works for so long before they are back at it again. Which ultimately leads me to throwing them to the bushes and not looking back.

nah thats game goofy breh. Carry yourself in a way that shows you aren't a little toy to be tested and played with. For example ladies should know that when they start testing and playing with you then the Next lady sees that as her chance to give you the respectful treatment you deserve.

Thats how it usually goes when you're desired other women associates criticize the screw ups of the one you're with. Ladies be like

"why you with her when she always testing you?" :mindblown::wtb:
"She cant even cook..I know how to make steaks and peach cobbler":myman: :shaq:

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
If she playing games, I just walk off. Don't need the drama or stress.
They also want to see you're not a b1tch and won't play their games.

"I need a man that can handle me"

Handle this bus fare cuz you're crazy ass aint getting back in my car :pacspit:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: a chick just tested me.. didnt reply my text for a whole week i was like:yeshrug: its her loss:ehh: I didn't text her and then outta the blue she text me like " you could have called or texted me right":usure:

I played along and stroked her ego like:sadbron:" I prayed for you to contact me and the lord Answered". When really I dont even care.... I like playing games :ahh: feels good as hell.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
This..had a chick play games with me..called her out..ignored her for like 5 days then she saw me at the park moving talking with other women and realized I don't need her ass and she got right for like 4 days before she got stupid again :martin:

She relegated to just blunt and fukk sessions now..broad is a nut

:mjlol: basically thats all you can do. I dont even get mad or emotional. I just play along smash and keep smashing until I'm tired of her. if a chick is genuine from jump, I will be genuine to her. If she's playing games i'll just play along like I genuinely like her. unfortunately, chicks play games in the beginning when they start liking a dude its too late he already categorized her as smash only.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
There's a difference between testing every once in a while & playin games.

A woman of value will test her man. But if she's playing games than that's on you if you stick around.

Have a spine, don't be a simp and have funny clap backs when she tests you and she'll love you for it.
:manny:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This chick I'm dating now used to be late all the time for shyt. One night she was running late again so I called her:

Me: "where you at?"

Her: "sorry boo I'm leaving soon. You kno how I am"

Me: "well hurry up:damn:"

I was half way joking when I yelled at her but she hurried her ass up. She said it was a turn on and she hasn't been late since.

Nip that shyt in the bud early brehs :myman:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if i feel i'm being tested i'm gone.

This

This chick I'm dating now used to be late all the time for shyt. One night she was running late again so I called her:

Me: "where you at?"

Her: "sorry boo I'm leaving soon. You kno how I am"

Me: "well hurry up:damn:"

I was half way joking when I yelled at her but she hurried her ass up. She said it was a turn on and she hasn't been late since.

Nip that shyt in the bud early brehs :myman:

Basically this
lion-gif-animation-15.gif

:myman:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: basically thats all you can do. I dont even get mad or emotional. I just play along smash and keep smashing until I'm tired of her. if a chick is genuine from jump, I will be genuine to her. If she's playing games i'll just play along like I genuinely like her. unfortunately, chicks play games in the beginning when they start liking a dude its too late he already categorized her as smash only.
She wants me to give her attention all the fukking time. I dont do that shyt with no commitment she tripping. She talm bout some..."but i dont just throw myself at guys like I did with you" :duck:

She showed her hand though she too damn immature ,not to mention she got jealous because I smoke weed with some colombian dancer at the park :pachaha: