"Men" who complain about women shyt-testing. Right or Wrong?

Should we adapt to the tests?

• Total voters

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
So I watched this video

And I agree with Alpha Male breh..women have done all of that bullshyt to me when I started to pursue,and date alot. Most of the time I didn't even have the energy to put up with they shyt or correct when they tested me.

Once I started to not give a fukk and not force shyt and observe and be patient I began noticing ALL the tests women be doing ...I now relish when a women do they little masculinity tests:steviej:

SO someone said this on the comments
Marquise Welch13 hours ago
I like this video, he has some good points and he right about a lot of things but I always tend to agree with the MGTOW notion that if you sign up for a woman's shyt test, you pretty much already lost. She's putting you in a lose/lose situation where there are no winners except her of course. Women are in fact extremely difficult, especially the shyt testing females of today because she's mentally unstable, a feminist, has unrealistic expectations of what a man actually is and is psychologically abusive to men.

He actually posted like 5 paragraphs but I ain't posting the whole shyt :russell:

I responded
It's in her nature to test men..you either adapt or get left...because women won't stop the shyt tests.

He responds

Teddy T like I hear what you're saying and I understand where you're coming from but the reality of it is every single time a man puts up with a woman's test he places himself in a position to get hurt it's like he's stabbing himself in the neck and the girls just sitting there laughing saying look at this fool I can get him to do whatever I want because he likes me so much he's willing to put up with my abusive Behavior

I feel like that is defeatist behavior...Alpha Male dude talks about pre-selection and all that shyt...the verdict is still out there on that but i'm starting to agree with that notion. Who sits there and doesn't adapt to the situation? If you look at it most women aren't making plans on what shyt-tests they gonna do..alot of it I feel is there nature. Like a girl maybe angry or some shyt, and she give you an attitude, you not checking her on that is a test but it's not like it was planned...and it damn sure ain't abusive.

I kinda see why women do this shyt because that is some emotional shyt..I mean how fukking hard is it to stand your ground.? You got brehs giving game on some of the shyt women do,and giving you an example on how to react that will give you results but you still have some brehs :sadcam:....

Women of thecoli...please keep the shyt-tests going...it keeps all the lazy ass herbs on the sideline...less competition is always good..make me standout much easier too :mjgrin:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Also I gotta question on that

"Can you hold my bag?" :lupe:

Are we only doing this for wifey? :patrice:

I think I already know the answer though:mjgrin:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Listen man...

The better u do on shyt tests INITIALLY....the less u will get in the future..

If u set boundaries early and stand by em, ull barely get shyt tested...

Its in a womans best interest to do this..

If u cant stand up for urself, how are u gonna stand up for her?...

Thats why brehs say white women are “easier” to deal with, its cuz white women initially shyt test black men less cuz they perceive us to be naturally masculine (thru media)....where a white guy has to prove his masculinity...

Pass her initial shyt tests, and itll rarely happen...

And no, it will never change, women do this to find out if ur a p*ssy or not, they been doing it since Adam and Eve, Adam failed...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It comes naturally to them, there’s nothing to be done about it, and it’s good that she’s telegraphing where her head is at every time she shyt tests you

By that same token, however, it’s #GMB for life
It does..that is why I don't mind...it actually gets :russell: when realize that:lolbron:

-Coming out of nowhere at work trying to get you to do something for them to take you off your task
-Being emotional about something unrelated to you,but giving you bad energy (this is a common one brehs...check that shyt :ufdup: )

And yea

#GMB....::wow:

I prefer variety of women who all have something different to offer :ahh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Listen man...

The better u do on shyt tests INITIALLY....the less u will get in the future..

If u set boundaries early and stand by em, ull barely get shyt tested...

Its in a womans best interest to do this..

If u cant stand up for urself, how are u gonna stand up for her?...

Thats why brehs say white women are “easier” to deal with, its cuz white women initially shyt test black men less cuz they perceive us to be naturally masculine (thru media)....where a white guy has to prove his masculinity...

Pass her initial shyt tests, and itll rarely happen...

And no, it will never change, women do this to find out if ur a p*ssy or not, they been doing it since Adam and Eve, Adam failed...
bytch nikka Adam ain't even have to do shyt to get the p*ssy God just gave her to him..
OaD8prl.png

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
If women shyt test you, you might give off that Aura.

Sounds like some High school shyt imo
Admittedly I got a babyface..been told I have a boyish charm, I like to be humorous so I for-sure get them tests :pachaha:

Especially when they're black, and double if they're older than me.

When you interact alot of you see the shyt and learn how to adjust...

Black,hispanic women will almost always make a negative comment on something you're wearing...most because they don't want to gas your ego up by saying something positive. :pachaha:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It's in a woman's nature. She gotta make sure that you are that nikka. this is nature taking its course. Making sure she is with a mf that can protect her and her offspring. Not a weak breh who gets flustered at the least sign of confrontation. Now if you handle your shyt from jumpstreet and let her know, then the "shyt tests" are few and far in between.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Glad I figured this out without any coaching.

But yeah. You HAVE to pass her tests.

I always imagined it like her punching the shyt out of you and see if you fold or if it doesn't even budge you.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Admittedly I got a babyface..been told I have a boyish charm, I like to be humorous so I for-sure get them tests :pachaha:

Especially when they're black, and double if they're older than me.

When you interact alot of you see the shyt and learn how to adjust...

Black,hispanic women will almost always make a negative comment on something you're wearing...most because they don't want to gas your ego up by saying something positive. :pachaha:

When i said shyt test you and give off that aura i meant it in a bad way :russ:

If they really attracted to you they wont want to fukk that up by being disrespectful

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Most of these testing and games that are promoted by women are created by women who are mainly single for most of their lives.

If women really wanted the right “tests” to give men they would listen to women are are married or at least in long term relationships

Last edited:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
What's up with this high school all corny cac Alpha male shyt...

If a woman shyt tests you...she's a stupid bytch...it's that simple...

If you tolerate shyt tests...you must be a thirsty motherfukker....

I don't tolerate games, shyt tests and all that....

My time is valuable...time is money....and if Ima fukk off some time...it ain't gonna be trying to figure out where a woman's head is at...I am grown....