Men with daughters how did you handle public restrooms?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yeah I would take the kids boy and girl into the women's bathroom when they were younger. She's 11 now and I feel a little comfortable letting her go alone. My son is turning 9 soon but I still go in the bathroom with him if it has stalls.
I had mentioned here years ago that I would take my daughter to the women's bathroom and I got a ton of backlash. shyt has definitely changed
You know I probably would too. Dudes can be a$$holes, imagine some sick fukk trying flash his wee wee, I'd be facing a life sentence behind that....

Best to just avoid that type of situation...

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
My oldest is 7 and she goes to the women’s restroom alone while I stand outside. I think i’m being overprotective when I do that, but better safe than sorry. Eventually i’ll let her handle that all by herself.
I do the same shyt.

nikkas in here saying they take they daughter to the men’s is just :hhh:

I can’t even believe it . I have never taken my kids into the men’s bathroom . :hhh:

Wtf are we talking about :hhh:

At what age ? I could see 3 and under . MAYBE , but anything over 3 is :hhh:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do the same shyt.

nikkas in here saying they take they daughter to the men’s is just :hhh:

I can’t even believe it . I have never taken my kids into the men’s bathroom . :hhh:

Wtf are we talking about :hhh:

At what age ? I could see 3 and under . MAYBE , but anything over 3 is :hhh:

My daughter refuses to go into the men’s room ever since she started preschool when she was 4 :russ:.

DonDiego

Banned
Daps
I covered her eyes and took her in the men's bathroom. Gotta clean all the piss off the toilet seat but at least you know she is safe.

This. Cover her eyes put ton of toilet paper and seat cover on there probably soft as hell. My daughter 3

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This. Cover her eyes put ton of toilet paper and seat cover on there probably soft as hell. My daughter 3
Or just go into the ladies room where it's clean AF and some even have a couch in there so you can wait comfortably lol.
SMH at taking your girl to the dungeon when the castle nis right there

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I don't have one, but I would just let her go to woman's bathroom while I wait outside or ask someone to keep an eye on her. With men it's obviously different

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Some of y'all retarded af and opinionated as fucc

My daughter is 4 years old

I'm a man

She WILL be going into the Mens restroom with me while we're out together if she has to use the restroom

the FUCC do I look like sending her into the women's restroom alone OR having me go in there with her

I'm cool off looking like a fuccin idiot

As far as having her in the men's restroom....yeah honestly I don't like that shyt either but it's me and her in there and in the stall etc. if a nucca was to even SLIGHTLY act creepy or stupid while we was in there we'll then I pray for that nucca

That's about it

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Dad here. My daughter is three currently. I take her with me to the men’s bathroom and go in a stall with her. Or the family bathroom. Not really that big of a deal honestly

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i go into the womens restroom and start snap chatting with my cell phone :troll:

DonDiego

Banned
Daps
Or just go into the ladies room where it's clean AF and some even have a couch in there so you can wait comfortably lol.
SMH at taking your girl to the dungeon when the castle nis right there

Breh you do what you do with your kids I do what I do with mine. How old are you anyway talking about dungeons and castles:gucci:.

What makes you think the ladies restroom clean. They just as nasty