Men with kids: Your Cup of Tea or Nah?

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
I don't have a problem with men with kids. I actually love kids, well as long as they are cute and somewhat well behaved. I don't have a limit either. I have learned years ago you can never say never, except when it comes to white men or non-black men, lmao.

By the way: I have never noticed men in real life having a problem with women with kids. I know plenty of dudes with no kids who have dated or currently dating single mothers. I know dudes who choose women with a flock of bad ass kids over women with no kids. Power of the P, lol.

Daps
I would rather not. But as you get older, dating options slim down and you'll eventually be faced with the decision of rather or not to date a guy with kids. If I do, no more than 1.
My mom told me to avoid it. When she married my dad, he already had a kid and I watched all the drama with my mom/dad/half-sister and her mom. :whew:
shyt was rough at times.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm always surprised about the amount of childless women who are willing to be the step mother of my sons. shyt my gf was 18 when she became my sons step mother.

In general I think childless people who get with single parents are fukking themselves over majorly.