MenOfTheColi: Do the women you approach usually have KInky/Curly hair or Straight hair?

Kinky/Curly natural Or Straight natural? Pick 1 even if you like or fit into more than 1 category.

• I am more of an "urban,hood" male and I prefer Kinky/Curly natural hair on women.

• I am more of an "urban,hood" male and I prefer Straight natural hair on women.

• I am more of a "nerd,dork,suburban" male and I prefer Kinky/Curly natural hair on women.

• I am more of a "nerd,dork,suburban" male and I prefer Straight natural hair on women.

Results are only viewable after voting.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Daps
My hair is curly like kaepernicks you couldn't tell it was an afro until I grow it out

My ancestors mixed with Arabs which I'm not proud of:francis: and I have that admixture . Both parents are black though (as are all four grandparents one may be mixed but I never met him) and it showed up on me although I have family members who have natural hair who I'm jealous of. So now I have to find a woman with natural hair to bring that back into my family I won't settle with anything less.

I've never understood the hatred towards nappy hair. Hair that can be styled into anything unlike completely straight hair which looks like a mess when you braid or dread it and hybrid hair(my hair type) which looks just as bad uncombed so it isn't actually "good hair". Whenever I had my hair braided or dreaded I felt good because nobody would ask me where I'm from or assume I'm another race.

And yea I'd say I'm suburban and enjoy gaming so I voted for choice 3.

If your just talking :shaq: and not wifing that whole sentiment goes out the window

Last edited:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Which hair style do the women you approach usually have? Kinky/curly natural hair (no I'm not talking about those loose mixed girl curls 3c to type 4) or straight hair (like a blow out)? Also, what would you describe yourself as, more "urban, hood" or more of a "nerd, dork, suburban"?

I think I am noticing a pattern. Idk though.

Here are pic examples

straighten%2Bnatural%2Bhair.png

Kinky curly natural hair
tumblr_ndwt7vGVYe1qed1eao1_1280.jpg
e221bc44b7a12955b485edcf7f9ec147.jpg

Straight hair, blow out

537990_473624492675526_1350479562_n-e1360260372335.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
im urban hood but act suburban when im in social circles :laff: idk which one but i prefer either one i do love nautural hair but i also like straight hair so pretty much whatever the girl likes im with it
theres even a few shorthaired/bald low cut chicks that rock that shyt well that im into

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
The men that I attract is the same regardless to my hairstyle. They appear to be more vocal when I wear my natural hair though. Lots of compliments and requests to touch :huhldup:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Why do you need thecoli as validations for your misconceptions.

" :queen:Oh so 6 or so urban hood brehs on thecoli.com said they only like that straight hair not that nappy hair. I was right! Black hood men only like straight hair!":bryan:

Dumbass. What kind of supposed "grown" woman keeps making these insecure threads?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

Giselle

Daps
Nah but if you have natural hair men tend to be a bit more respectful with their approach.

I noticed that as well. I think they associate a certain type of woman/characteristics with natural hair and a certain type with weave or straight hair.

When I would approach, I'm approaching whatever makes my dikk hard, pretty is pretty, ain't nobody looking at hair texture fam :russ:
This is more about hair style than texture. I think y'all do, but y'all just don't notice it. I think y'all associate certain types of hairstyles with personality traits

Ex. Some of you of you on here say women with natural hair tend to be bedwenches. It's usually the kinkier kind.

Y'all usually like the curly kind and associate it with something more positive.

I think a lot of you associate weave with/straight hair with insta heauxs and "bad btches".

Daps

Nah....I get more noticed when its "out" meaning not all pulled back in a bun. It didn't matter if it was straight or kinky curly .

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I noticed that as well. I think they associate a certain type of woman/characteristics with natural hair and a certain type with weave or straight hair.

This is more about hair style than texture. I think y'all do, but y'all just don't notice it. I think y'all associate certain types of hairstyles with personality traits

Ex. Some of you of you on here say women with natural hair tend to be bedwenches. It's usually the kinkier kind.

Y'all usually like the curly kind and associate it with something more positive.

I think a lot of you associate weave with/straight hair with insta heauxs and "bad btches".

It's more about how a woman is put together. I've never even thought about bed wenches in real life. These nikkas are wilding if they actually think that when they're approaching a black woman. "She probably won't like me because she has bedwench hair". She can have natural pretty hair, but if she looks dirty I would assume she's a hoe. She can have a weave nest and dress nice and look like she takes care of herself and I'd assume she's classy, it's all about presentation. That's the deepest I think about it, I'm not really cross examining the situation like that. Maybe some of these cats are, but they're taking a L before they get a chance to take a W.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I attract more non black men when i wear weave

But when im rocking braids or my hair , im approached by black men