MenOfTheColi: Do the women you approach usually have KInky/Curly hair or Straight hair?

Kinky/Curly natural Or Straight natural? Pick 1 even if you like or fit into more than 1 category.

• I am more of an "urban,hood" male and I prefer Kinky/Curly natural hair on women.

• I am more of an "urban,hood" male and I prefer Straight natural hair on women.

• I am more of a "nerd,dork,suburban" male and I prefer Kinky/Curly natural hair on women.

• I am more of a "nerd,dork,suburban" male and I prefer Straight natural hair on women.

Results are only viewable after voting.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
So black men are either "urban hood" or "suburban nerd"

I wonder if we had a poll asking black women if they were "urban hoodrat" or "suburban bougie" how well that would be pereived.

All you dumbasses replying to this insecure bytch... :snoop:

Came in, saw the poll, and I'm legitimately surprised that it took that many posts to be addressed.

Couldn't even vote because I'm both and like both.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wonder if we had a poll asking black women if they were "urban hoodrat" or "suburban bougie" how well that would be pereived.

I was bout to post the same shyt.

Like i said she in here trying to figure why 6foot 6cert nikkas don't like her :mjgrin:

Giselle

Daps
Lowkey you have a crush on her :mjpls:
He does. I noticed that months ago when he was always in my notifications. I told him about himself and his crush on me, but he tried to deny it and say i was the one who has a crush on him, I was so annoyed that I turned mean. After that he stayed out of my notifications for a little while, then for some reason hopped right back in them.

A few other males on here are obsessed with me as well, but they show it through estalking me in and out of threads, and trying to bash me in every thread I make.

Seek help guys. I know you'll be reading this one too.

Where did I say those were the only 2?

I used those two for this thread bc that is what matches my observations, it's my thread and I can do that. It is my thread, if you don't like it you can leave. Most people are on a scale. I said pick the one you are most like.

For women, I think one of the popular groups you all would use would be "good girl" or a "bad btch"

I don't see how you gathered insecure from this thread. Lots of women notice what type of males they attract and that has nothing to do with insecurity.
I do see that you have issues. I'm not sure exactly what your issues are, but maybe you should figure them out. You seem to always come into my threads angry and trying to attack/bash me. I probably offended you somewhere and if so :umad: Not everyone is going to like/want and agree with you and your kind, so get over it. Coming into my threads won't solve your issues.
She's 19/20 brehs.....Hopefully, she'll mature on a natural course from here on out.:mjgrin:
Where is the immaturity in my op?

Came in, saw the poll, and I'm legitimately surprised that it took that many posts to be addressed.

Couldn't even vote because I'm both and like both.
If you read the poll you can see that I said if you are both and like both still pick only 1. & this isn't really about what you like, it's about which one you approach more.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Where is the immaturity in my op?

Naturally you're not what you'll be when you're, say, 27.....Your experiences will change some views you have of the world. It's natural. I'm not the same as I was when I was your age. I was just finishing college around your age. I'm a lot different now, in mentality, and understanding.

Giselle

Daps
I don't see an option for dreads:patrice:

Because me and most women don't have dreads. Our hair is either straight or curly.

Naturally you're not what you'll be when you're, say, 27.....Your experiences will change some views you have of the world. It's natural. I'm not the same as I was when I was your age. I was just finishing college around your age. I'm a lot different now, in mentality, and understanding.

But what does that have to do with this thread? I am not the first woman to notice a pattern in what certain types of males are attracted to. I don't get what that has to do with my age or how that shows immaturity.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
But what does that have to do with this thread? I am not the first woman to notice a pattern in what certain types of males are attracted to. I don't get what that has to do with my age or how that shows immaturity.

Yeah, women notice these things. It's not as important to us men though. We'll tell you if we like something. Most of the guys who replied in this thread told you what they really think. It doesn't matter to some and others like what they like. It's not a deciding factor on whether we're going to talk to a woman though. Most agree on that. You can't forget the mental aspect though. Men want a stable woman. Can't forget to work on the inner self as well as up keep of your outer self.

Giselle

Daps
Yeah, women notice these things. It's not as important to us men though. We'll tell you if we like something. Most of the guys who replied in this thread told you what they really think. It doesn't matter to some and others like what they like. It's not a deciding factor on whether we're going to talk to a woman though. Most agree on that. You can't forget the mental aspect though. Men want a stable woman. Can't forget to work on the inner self as well as up keep of your outer self.
It seems like some of y'all must think I am some easily influenced little girl. Like you thought bc of this thead I was going to run & keep my hair a certain way bc most of y'all said it was y'alls preference. :mjlol:

As I said earlier
I made this thread bc I noticed that I attract both, but more "urban" males when my hair is straight. I put flexi rods in it and it looks like a nice weave, but it's real. I think they prefer the straight hair/weave look.

When my hair is curly like in a braidout, i attract more "nerdy" looking guys who don't seem as "urban" .

I do wear my glasses most of the time, but I don't think that has much to do with anything. Idk though.

I was just trying to see if my observations matched the answers in this thread. It's really not that deep or difficult.

Is OP a women & gender studies major or something? Your threads are all about the same shyt :mjlol:
lol no. I do use this site for something like that though.