MenOfTheColi: Do the women you approach usually have KInky/Curly hair or Straight hair?

Kinky/Curly natural Or Straight natural? Pick 1 even if you like or fit into more than 1 category.

• I am more of an "urban,hood" male and I prefer Kinky/Curly natural hair on women.

• I am more of an "urban,hood" male and I prefer Straight natural hair on women.

• I am more of a "nerd,dork,suburban" male and I prefer Kinky/Curly natural hair on women.

• I am more of a "nerd,dork,suburban" male and I prefer Straight natural hair on women.

Results are only viewable after voting.

horizon

Superstar
Daps
I think some of you guys are lying in the polls.

Some of those results do not match what me and other women have noticed.

You can be "pro black" and like/prefer straight natural hair styles. Just letting y'all know.
You're a c00n in Coli culture if you don't simp the darkest of dark chicks with the curliest of curls :yeshrug:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
No, you have to pick one.
Do most of the women you approach have curly hair or straight hair?

Both, one side curly other side straight

duh-funny-funny-photo-funny-photos-Favim.com-2213793.jpg

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
So black men are either "urban hood" or "suburban nerd"

I wonder if we had a poll asking black women if they were "urban hoodrat" or "suburban bougie" how well that would be pereived.

All you dumbasses replying to this insecure bytch... :snoop:
It's @Giselle what do you expect. Her view of the world is what's reality apparently :mjlol:

She's 19/20 brehs.....Hopefully, she'll mature on a natural course from here on out.:mjgrin:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
She's 19/20 brehs.....Hopefully, she'll mature on a natural course from here on out.:mjgrin:
I think she's 21. I'm 22 and I can't remember when my perception of the world was so limited and superficial :pachaha: :francis:

5 years from now hopefully she gon be saying "I don't know what I was thinking" when not considering guys who are under 6 feet+ AT ALL.talking about she's not attracted to men under 6 feet tall, like she can tell the diff between 5'11 and 6 feet, or 5'11 and 5'10 :shaq2: That height thing ain't gonna make ore break a relationship. That sh is just something to brag about. And I'm 6'1 before people assume I'm a short breh complaining that women ain't checking for us.

@Giselle

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I think she's 21. I'm 22 and I can't remember when my perception of the world was so limited and superficial :pachaha: :francis:

5 years from now hopefully she gon be saying "I don't know what I was thinking" when not considering guys who are under 6 feet+ AT ALL.talking about she's not attracted to men under 6 feet tall, like she can tell the diff between 5'11 and 6 feet, or 5'11 and 5'10 :shaq2: That height thing ain't gonna make ore break a relationship. That sh is just something to brag about. And I'm 6'1 before people assume I'm a short breh complaining that women ain't checking for us.

@Giselle
Lowkey you have a crush on her :mjpls: