MenOfTheColi: Do the women you approach usually have KInky/Curly hair or Straight hair?

Kinky/Curly natural Or Straight natural? Pick 1 even if you like or fit into more than 1 category.

• I am more of an "urban,hood" male and I prefer Kinky/Curly natural hair on women.

• I am more of an "urban,hood" male and I prefer Straight natural hair on women.

• I am more of a "nerd,dork,suburban" male and I prefer Kinky/Curly natural hair on women.

• I am more of a "nerd,dork,suburban" male and I prefer Straight natural hair on women.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It seems like some of y'all must think I am some easily influenced little girl. Like you thought bc of this thead I was going to run & keep my hair a certain way bc most of y'all said it was y'alls preference. :mjlol:

As I said earlier

I was just trying to see if my observations matched the answers in this thread. It's really not that deep or difficult.

lol no. I do use this site for something like that though.

:hubie:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I tend to approach women with straight hair but that's mostly due to demographics. Not that I wouldn't approach a girl with curly hair if I'm interested.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
very much a hood nikka and my girl has natural curly hair.

she light skinned tho and I know how some of you dumb nikkas think anything a shade past Lupita Nyongo must be mixed so I guess she don't count

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I don't approach anyone I can identify from a distance as being unnatural.
Highlights, wigs, weaves, dyes, bleaching, contacts, piercings, tatoos, makeup, etc etc

Those are signs of other risk factors like smoking, drinking, drugs, stds, children, etc.

I have never encountered a straightedge plain girl with all natural hair, eyes, and skin that has an std of any sort.
STDS are contracted via poor decesion making... so once you eliminate at risk persons (ppl that don't care about their body) you have a plethra of pristine women to freely indulge.

Hair is a big warning sign. :ahh:

And even if she meets all other requirements if she has an asymetric haircut I know she is a hipster with a bytch attitude... so I might avoid her anyway.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Usually girls with curly hair, i ran up on girls with straight hair before. If we get serious or start to get serious they usually stop straightening their hair because they know a gawd likes curly hair.

Giselle

Daps
Wow. She shytted on nikkas who had successful parents by labeling you a nerd, or a dork, because your parents did whatever they had to do to gwt you the fukk out of the hood.

You ignorant as fukk @Giselle .

How did I shxt on them? I clearly put suburban in there. If I wanted to call all of them nerds and dorks, I wouldn't have put suburban in there as an option. Being a nerd, dork or suburban isn't bad, just like being hood and urban isn't. It is your opinion that they are negative. You are the one who associates them with negative things, I do not. I lived in the suburbs myself as well as the city or a more urban area and I consider myself a bit of both.This thread isn't even about that though, it's about what types of guys approach women with certain hairstyles.

You bytchy nggas who are obsessed with me just love to come into my threads and complain. You and that other btch are going on ignore. :queen:

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i love curly hair whether they 3c or 4c, that shyt is so pretty to me. yall know i adore natural hair; straight is cool but most of the time it is a perm or heat applied style which only damages the hair and goes against the healthy natural hair lifestyle i champion.