Mercedes Benz CLA class

Daps
Saw one of these driving around yesterday. Didn't look bad, the price is decent. But anyone with performance in mind will find better ways to spend the money.

Nice car though

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's not really sayin much tho.

Do they still make the CLK? That shyt was overpriced like a mf but what a sexy b*tch she was.

I was being sarcastic.

No, it's the C-class coupe now. The last CLK was a beauty. The new C Class coupe AMG doesn't look awful, although the ass is really too big and sits high in the air. The regular model is a bad joke though, it's expensive and looks really cheap, the angles are all wrong. The only cars Benz puts out that are even remotely interesting to me are the E class AMG estate, and to a point the C class AMG sedan.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was being sarcastic.

No, it's the C-class coupe now. The last CLK was a beauty. The new C Class coupe AMG doesn't look awful, although the ass is really too big and sits high in the air. The regular model is a bad joke though, it's expensive and looks really cheap, the angles are all wrong. The only cars Benz puts out that are even remotely interesting to me are the E class AMG estate, and to a point the C class AMG sedan.

I think that E coupe or an S7 will be my next car.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

But the 300 C looks: :ld: compaired to this.

This looks like a 40k-50k dollar car. The 300 C looks like a 300....C.

Plus, this car looks like it will kind of be exclusive for the next 2 to 4 years. Then the used price will bring it down to 25k-22k, and everyone in there momma with an IT certification will have it. Enjoy the "NEW" look while it lasts. Don't get it later. It'll be just like the 3 series.

:laugh:
shyt was so true :laff: The CLA is the new Altima

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
We sold a CLA to a woman a few months ago; she brought it in on Friday. She ran over something in the road, put a hole in the radiator, and caused the low coolant light to come on the dash. Then, instead of pulling to the side of the road and calling a tow truck, she drives to an auto parts store with barely any coolant in it, starving the coolant pump and thermostat assembly of coolant. Now everytime you add coolant into the vehicle it bubbles and shoots out of the engine. Car might need an engine and it's only 4 years old, and she didn't buy the extended warranty that was bumper to bumper they offered her in finance that had $0 deductible and added 3 years of coverage :dead::snoop:

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Brehs, if you're going to let your woman drive your car, be sure she's not an idiot when it comes to knowing basic shyt about your car. You'd be surprised how many women don't read the gas pumps with regards to what type of gas they're putting in their man's car, and end up putting diesel in a gasoline powered car :mjlol: :dead:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
We sold a CLA to a woman a few months ago; she brought it in on Friday. She ran over something in the road, put a hole in the radiator, and caused the low coolant light to come on the dash. Then, instead of pulling to the side of the road and calling a tow truck, she drives to an auto parts store with barely any coolant in it, starving the coolant pump and thermostat assembly of coolant. Now everytime you add coolant into the vehicle it bubbles and shoots out of the engine. Car might need an engine and it's only 4 years old, and she didn't buy the extended warranty that was bumper to bumper they offered her in finance that had $0 deductible and added 3 years of coverage :dead::snoop:
sounds like the extended warranty wouldn’t have covered it anyways. i don’t think any warranty covers damage. she’s better off trying to make an insurance claim.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
sounds like the extended warranty wouldn’t have covered it anyways. i don’t think any warranty covers damage. she’s better off trying to make an insurance claim.
You'd be surprised; one of the extended warranties offered where I work is administrated by the dealership group itself; it's not cheap, but it covers things like that.