Method Man has never spit a flow that didn't ride the track perfectly!

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
till this day...i can say that meth is one of the few mc's with longevity that has a precise flow:track rhyme pattern....every word is cut with precision to whatever beat he's on and is damn near flawless from first bar to last....not sayin meth is the top 5 mc but his consistency for this type of rhyme goes 20 years deep now....:whew:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:salute:Dude has never ever been off beat. If I had to show someone what an MC is and the top notch way to do it, I'd let them listen to a Meth song. He's precise, he understands rhythm, he understands the pocket and he's just dope at his craft. I know he gets shytted on because of his albums (although the only one I don't like is Tical 0) but for me, he's never been less than impressive. I listened to blackout yesterday and his performance on Y.O.U. is excellent.

I don't often Stan, but when I do, it's for Method Man. Stay weeded my friends.

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lots of youngins forget that meth was concidered KONY by alot of ppl in the 90s ... hell the only rapper to feature on biggies first album that should say something.. something happened though after 2001-2002 he just dissapeared on alot of ppls radars..

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hottest flow in the Wu period.

And if you got a problem with me sayin that then..

Jo2HJT1.png