Method Man has never spit a flow that didn't ride the track perfectly!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

maybe my fave vs

I can't pick a fav Method Man verse breh. I don't have kids yet but I imagine it's like picking your fav kid. They all are so dope to me. Bring the Pain is my favorite method man song definitely but picking a favorite verse is tough. I mean where do you start? which ones do you eliminate

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it's crazy to think that Ghost and Rae made fun of his sing songy style right after tical dropped.... till he dropped his style and became more deadpan.

I feel like they created a monster when they did that tho. I read that they clowned it after Method Man dropped tho which is why Bring the Pain and a lot of that album sounds like it does...maybe not the sing song flow but the nursery rhymes stuff he used to do mixed with the Dr. Suess

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
Meth always dropped gems within that flow. I honestly can say I'm always looking forward to new work from him.

Dude just is a natural at the flow and rapping to me. I just need to catch him live, I missed 2 chances to catch him once with the entire wu and him dolo. Still waiting for that chance.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That shaolin what might be favorite song on that album. That tical 2000 is so slept on. My fav album of his, too many skits but they wasn't that long at all. Too many bangers on that

If he would've cut those damn skits and just trimmed the fat on the album he would've had a classic on his hands. That was at the height of Def Jam just demanding so many songs for their albums.

A homie of mine says there's a reason jay and meth have never been on the same song (to our knowledge) and it's because he'd get eaten alive.