Method Man has never spit a flow that didn't ride the track perfectly!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Song wise that album is tough, judgement day, dangerous ground, spazzola, play 4 keeps, party crasher, sweet love, elements, killing fields. Meth had fire all through this album. And wu productions all over it. True wu album to me. I'm going to listen to this today now lol

Still remember the first time I heard killin fields on a track trip in 8th grade. Geez Louise.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Dude s always been my fav in the Wu and if not for too many tracks on t2 and the semi wu slump in the 00s, he d legit be in the GOAT convo. Growing up listening go mcs like Meth make it hard to take most of today s mcs seriously

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Box in Hand unreleased is my fav Meth verse. Dude is one of the most clever writers we have ever seen.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
"slap a nikka gay with the wordplay.."

:whew:

you could set the correct time on your watch to this nikkaz flow.....

God hatin ugly in the worst way. fukk em like the earth say from first day I survey the hassle death knocking at your door in the big apple meth rotten to the core shackled in the sound castle the dungeon with vermin in the form of MCs determined to step foot on God soil, not knowing that these egg heads come hard boiled and heavy handed the aliens they just landed, and you in the way overthrow these nikkas planet, independence day.

ARE YOU FUKKIN KIDDING ME????? Anyone who doesn't have this man in their top 10 list is pouring jelly on themselves

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God hatin ugly in the worst way. fukk em like the earth say from first day I survey the hassle death knocking at your door in the big apple meth rotten to the core shackled in the sound castle the dungeon with vermin in the form of MCs determined to step foot on God soil, not knowing that these egg heads come hard boiled and heavy handed the aliens they just landed, and you in the way overthrow these nikkas planet, independence day.

ARE YOU FUKKIN KIDDING ME????? Anyone who doesn't have this man in their top 10 list is pouring jelly on themselves

Time for your crooked mind
Drunk off of cheap wine
Son I'm in the street crime
Every word, every line
Got juice very fine
Turn me loose on mankind
Detonate the land mine
Funk gets me goin' now
Never sell, never sold
Live by the code now
Never tell, never told
Darts I throw