Russian mafia vs Mexican cartels

• Total voters

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
First it was: Russian criminals don't have nuclear material

Now its: Russian criminals don't have warheads.

....yet I posted a video of you with a soviet-block business man and showed you articles of soviet generals selling this shyt out of their trunks and you wanna sit here like i'm just making this shyt up for the fun of it. :pachaha:

:dwillhuh: I said they had no nuclear materials? A soviet block businessman and a soviet general =/= the Russian Mafia. And way to keep dodging my point about how even if they had access to these kinds of weapons, they wouldn't be able to use them in the way you're describing.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I would say the mexican cartels if they were united, but them nikkas be beheading each other and shyt :pachaha:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
:pachaha: Mexican cartel?

You nikkas don't understand something.

Putin is the boss of Russian mafia. :banderas:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
maybe because I grew up around a lot of mexicans and 2 of my 3 exes are mexican (parents illegal dont speak english mexican) that they just aint that threatenin to me

all those face tattoos and loud barking and shyt when you been around shyt at the end of the day it dont intimdate you

id travel to mexico n have fun..

I aint traveling to russia for shyt

american russians be :manny:

but them russian russians man they seem like they jsut dont care bout living or dying :merchant:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
thinking about it now

if the cartels are linked up with the colombian and bolivian cartels as well I'm going with the cartels over the mafia.

You nikkas need to stop over exaggerating these russians, this aint a damn movie

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
ITT: People reveal their irrational fear of Russians and think that they're all like the secret agents from the old James Bond movies.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
It's easier to catch bodies in the Third World.
True, but Mexico is the 14th country GDP-wise (Russia is #10).

Lemme correct myself though :
- if it's a head to head, blitzkrieg type of war, I'd go with the Mexicans
- if it's a middle age type of war, with axes, swords and stuff, I'd go with the Mexicans
- if it's a cold war, I'd go with the Russians
- if it's a influence, government manipulation type of war, I'd go with the Russians

Last edited: