☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So a car that has no nuclear material trips a Geiger counter and you jump to the conclusion that the Russian Mafia has easy access to nuclear warheads? Okay, breh. Keep reaching.

But let's assume for the sake of argument that you're right and the Russians do have access to nuclear warheads like you say they do because of they allegedly extensive connections through the Russian government. How likely would they ever get used? Do you have any idea the river of shyt anyone from the Russian government would be in if they were ever used? Hint: They would never be used, even if they had the access. Do you know why? If it gets out that the Russians fukked up and let their criminals set off nukes in a Western nation with that close of proximity to the United States, they would have a nuclear war on their hands. I know everyone has this caricature of Russians as being crazy and ruthless, but they're not stupid. Nobody int he Russian government or the Russian Mafia would let that happen because it would ultimately be suicide for the criminals directly involved (they would be punished by death for creating such an international nightmare for the government) and the Russian government would all of the sudden have their hands full dealing with a bunch of pissed off Western nations armed with nuclear warheads themselves more than likely seeking retaliation. A nuclear weapon would be completely tactless and hurt them in the long haul.

This, of course assumes that they actually HAVE these warheads. Which has not been proven. You can calm down on that big font, breh, it's not really helping your case. I can see just fine. :jawalrus:

why are you arguing like a bytch?

Mobsters HAVE nukes. fukking deal with it.

I didn't say they'd use them. But they have them. They definitely do.

And you're a fukking troll thinking its a coincidence a car has MOTHER-fukkING-CESIUM IN IT is just on a lovely stroll :pachaha:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
The Chernobyl nuclear plates

A Portuguese man walked into the US embassy in Lisbon in July 2008 offering to sell six uranium plates that had been stolen from Chernobyl – the site of the 1986 nuclear catastrophe in the USSR. The plates were in the possession of an ex-Russian general who was allegedly using a Portuguese judge to broker sales, he said. Officials reported that the source was a well-known “small-time hustler,” known as “The Giraffe” who was involved in “many scams”. The case was referred to the Portuguese police.

The Soviet-era plutonium

The Security Service of Ukraine arrested two private entrepreneursand a prominent local politician in April 2009 as they attempted to sell a container of weapons-grade plutonium for $10 million (£6.3 million) in the western province of Ternopil Oblast. A security official told the embassy that the radioactive material could be “used by terrorists for making a dirty bomb”.

The Russian train

During the summer of 2009, Russian customs officers reported three incidents in which cobalt-60, a highly radioactive substance, wasdetected in passenger trains travelling from Kazakhstan to Russia. A large number of passengers were exposed to the radiation. The authorities seized 500g of the substance.

Just give up breh :win: :pachaha:

The number one sign you're losing an argument is simply declaring yourself a winner. What's your "proof" here? A scam artist who was probably lying? Maybe some plutonium dealers that you didn't even connect to the Russian Mob? Some nuclear materials (not warhead or anything of the like) headed into Russia on a train?

Maybe you should actually address what I wrote, breh.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
You're right.

I guess Iran having cylindrical tubes spinning at several thousand RPMs expending gas to enrich U235 :doesn't mean anything either :duck:

A beryllium shipment is not the same thing. You're comparing apples and oranges with the Iranians.

why are you arguing like a bytch?

Mobsters HAVE nukes. fukking deal with it.

I didn't say they'd use them. But they have them. They definitely do.

And you're a fukking troll thinking its a coincidence a car has MOTHER-fukkING-CESIUM IN IT is just on a lovely stroll :pachaha:

"WAH WAH!! WHY WON'T YOU JUST AGREE WITH MEEE WHEN I SIMPLY DECLARE WHAT I SET OUT TO PROVE??" :sadbron:

Not being able to use the nukes that you allegedly have (they don't) is basically the same as not having them to begin with. Having a weapon is only as valuable as much as you're willing and able to use it, making nukes a useless point to debate here. But hey, go on thinking that a couple tripped Geiger counters and sales that never went through are insurmountable proof that the Russian Mafia would be both willing and able to deploy nukes in the middle of a gang war.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The number one sign you're losing an argument is simply declaring yourself a winner. What's your "proof" here? A scam artist who was probably lying? Maybe some plutonium dealers that you didn't even connect to the Russian Mob? Some nuclear materials (not warhead or anything of the like) headed into Russia on a train?

Maybe you should actually address what I wrote, breh.

What the fukk is wrong with you?

The Russians are SWINGING their dikks around in nuclear material on the black market.

You mad?

Even the fukking Chechens had a dirty bomb before...TWICE! :pachaha:

There have only ever been two cases of caesium-containing bombs, and neither was detonated. Both involved Chechnya. The first attempt of radiological terror was carried out in November 1995 by a group of Chechen separatists, who buried a caesium-137 source wrapped in explosives at the Izmaylovsky Park in Moscow. A Chechen rebel leader alerted the media, the bomb was never activated, and the incident amounted to a mere publicity stunt.[8]

In December 1998, a second attempt was announced by the Chechen Security Service, who discovered a container filled with radioactive materials attached to an explosive mine. The bomb was hidden near a railway line in the suburban area Argun, ten miles east of the Chechen capital of Grozny. The same Chechen separatist group was suspected to be involved.[9] Despite the increased fear of a dirty bombing attack, it is hard to assess whether the actual risk of such an event has increased significantly.[10] The following discussions on implications, effects and probability of an attack, as well as indications of terror groups planning such, are based mainly on statistics, qualified guessing and a few comparable scenarios.

Keep trolling.

Yeah. Because plutonium dealers ain't dealing with the mob...

Oh...but it was in a neighboring country to russia :troll:

:camby:

fukk outta here breh.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A beryllium shipment is not the same thing. You're comparing apples and oranges with the Iranians.

"WAH WAH!! WHY WON'T YOU JUST AGREE WITH MEEE WHEN I SIMPLY DECLARE WHAT I SET OUT TO PROVE??" :sadbron:

Not being able to use the nukes that you allegedly have (they don't) is basically the same as not having them to begin with. Having a weapon is only as valuable as much as you're willing and able to use it, making nukes a useless point to debate here. But hey, go on thinking that a couple tripped Geiger counters and sales that never went through are insurmountable proof that the Russian Mafia would be both willing and able to deploy nukes in the middle of a gang war.

I guess the USA doesn't have nuclear weapons. :duck:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
What the fukk is wrong with you?

The Russians are SWINGING their dikks around in nuclear material on the black market.

You mad?

Even the fukking Chechens had a dirty bomb before...TWICE! :pachaha:

There have only ever been two cases of caesium-containing bombs, and neither was detonated. Both involved Chechnya. The first attempt of radiological terror was carried out in November 1995 by a group of Chechen separatists, who buried a caesium-137 source wrapped in explosives at the Izmaylovsky Park in Moscow. A Chechen rebel leader alerted the media, the bomb was never activated, and the incident amounted to a mere publicity stunt.[8]

In December 1998, a second attempt was announced by the Chechen Security Service, who discovered a container filled with radioactive materials attached to an explosive mine. The bomb was hidden near a railway line in the suburban area Argun, ten miles east of the Chechen capital of Grozny. The same Chechen separatist group was suspected to be involved.[9] Despite the increased fear of a dirty bombing attack, it is hard to assess whether the actual risk of such an event has increased significantly.[10] The following discussions on implications, effects and probability of an attack, as well as indications of terror groups planning such, are based mainly on statistics, qualified guessing and a few comparable scenarios.

Keep trolling.

Yeah. Because plutonium dealers ain't dealing with the mob...

Oh...but it was in a neighboring country to russia :troll:

:camby:

fukk outta here breh.

Aye, for real though, you are coming off way more mad than I am. What you're talking about right now are Chechen rebel groups, not the Russian Mafia deploying or even thinking about using nuclear warheads against anyone or anything. And you still haven't addressed the fact that they would never be able to actually use them for reasons I put up before. But stay mad, I guess. I suppose all that bold lettering and huge fonts makes you feel like you're more correct, doesn't it? Go ahead and assume what you want, I guess. :manny: The stuff you posted seemed pretty inconclusive to me.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I guess the USA doesn't have nuclear weapons. :duck:

The American government hasn't used nuclear weapons since 1945 for very obvious reasons. Russia hasn't used them at all for very obvious reasons. I can't believe that this is hard to understand for you.
@DaygoTaco thinks its normal for cars to have traces of Caesium 137 :pachaha:

You're right. It was probably a transaction between two legal bodies of the government. :obama:

Again, for the millionth time, traces of nuclear materials is not the same thing as having and being able to deploy a nuclear warhead. The Russian Mafia wouldn't want to risk it on themselves like that.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
-

:laff: @ the Russian Mafia fukking with the Cartels... the Cartels are the number 1 criminal group on earth today (illegal criminal group).

nikkas talmbout oh they have access to nukes, chem weapons, tanks, jets, STOP IT :laff: no they do not. They may have phyiscal access to these things but they cannot actually ever use them because that's not how these things work. The Russian Mafia can't have me killed right now here in Toronto Canada, but I'm 10000% sure Los Zetas would have me hanging upside down from the Don Valley Bridge with my dikk in my mouth. That says it all.

yakuza over both them fools

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black mafia family :troll:

BMF-billboard.jpg

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mexican cartels have a lot more goin' on than you nikkaz giving them credit for. They have politicians n high ranking national security officials on the payroll on both sides of the fence as well in many other countries in the world.

They ain't runnin' a transnational multi-billion dollar operation with just a few heavy armed thugs... They are also very well connected to high level US politicians who are the real druglords... Not some murderin' uneducated mexican who's really just a escape goat n whos money from t he drug trade will be taken a bunch of corrupt politicians n businessmen once he's killed or in jail

shyt is deeper than it seems...

Now the russians are a very different monster... Their reach is global... These nikkaz are in every continent in the world... They deal with guns, prostitutes, drugs n everything in between...

Russias political class n the mafia r so close its hard to see where they are separated... Some even dare to say Putin is real boss of the mafia, the worlds second most influential leader...

The infrastructure left by the Soviet Union has been taken over by a bunch of corrupt politicians n their friends in the mafia...

I voted for the russian mafia cuz to me they seem to be after power rather money like the mexican cartels, plus I believe the russians are their own bosses n the mexican cartels n the drug trade in this part of the world is actually controlled by the US elite

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The mexican cartels have a lot more goin' on than you nikkaz giving them credit for. They have politicians n high ranking national security officials on the payroll on both sides of the fence as well in many other countries in the world.

They ain't runnin' a transnational multi-billion dollar operation with just a few heavy armed thugs... They are also very well connected to high level US politicians who are the real druglords... Not some murderin' uneducated mexican who's really just a escape goat n whos money from t he drug trade will be taken a bunch of corrupt politicians n businessmen once he's killed or in jail

shyt is deeper than it seems...

Now the russians are a very different monster... Their reach is global... These nikkaz are in every continent in the world... They deal with guns, prostitutes, drugs n everything in between...

Russias political class n the mafia r so close its hard to see where they are separated... Some even dare to say Putin is real boss of the mafia, the worlds second most influential leader...

The infrastructure left by the Soviet Union has been taken over by a bunch of corrupt politicians n their friends in the mafia...

I voted for the russian mafia cuz to me they seem to be after power rather money like the mexican cartels, plus I believe the russians are their own bosses n the mexican cartels n the drug trade in this part of the world is actually controlled by the US elite

And this is why the Russians win this debate.

It could take A MONTH to shut down the mexicans if the US/West wanted to.

EASY.

We fukking fund them and have been funding them to do our bidding work for us.

Ya'll know Red Ribbon week? They started that after they killed a DEA agent who was following leads.

...but you know who they found guilty for the murder? A guy who was on the CIA payroll because he helped the Sandanistas in Nicaragua.

Ya'll gotta be up on game.

If we legalize or even make headway on decriminalization, the mexicans are FINISHED.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The American government hasn't used nuclear weapons since 1945 for very obvious reasons. Russia hasn't used them at all for very obvious reasons. I can't believe that this is hard to understand for you.

Again, for the millionth time, traces of nuclear materials is not the same thing as having and being able to deploy a nuclear warhead. The Russian Mafia wouldn't want to risk it on themselves like that.

First it was: Russian criminals don't have nuclear material

Now its: Russian criminals don't have warheads.

....yet I posted a video of you with a soviet-block business man and showed you articles of soviet generals selling this shyt out of their trunks and you wanna sit here like i'm just making this shyt up for the fun of it. :pachaha: