Mexican drug cartels vs Russian mafia

Russian mafia vs Mexican cartels

• Total voters

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Bushed
Daps
Blacks lost, cant even be the best at being violent which is what were known for.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Mexican cartels have infiltrated all levels of the Mexican military, police, government, boarder patrol, transportation, media, etc...

Russian mafia, i'm sure is no joke either.

is this going to be a global war that plays out with both sides using whatever assets they have?
i need to know the ground rules.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
The russians moved into my old neighborhood n made the puerto rican drug dide dissapear n they took his turf. Now they own the whole block. Russian massage parlor down stairs from the barbershop. Yes my barber had the stars. " aye boris wheres mike" " mike? He went to china or sometging forget mike".... Mike sleeps with the fishes brehs. Thats staten Island tho. Thats mob country out there

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Blacks lost, cant even be the best at being violent which is what were known for.
Shows that despite what lies racist whites try to say about us blacks really arent the most violent after all.

How is that a loss for us? :lupe:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Russians are cold

I remember I worked with this cac named David. He was a complete mess. His parents were still alive but he always claimed them as dead and he lived in a one room studio with his daughter that he had with a prostitute, who he has to pay child support to even though the little girl lives with him. Needless to say he has tried to kill himself multiple times. He's been workin for these Russians since they first started the company. After 4 years bein with the company he left to go work for the competition for a lot more money. A week later he gets fired and comes crawling back. Those Russians gave no fukks. He called every day every couple of hours begging for his job back. After about a week or so we ask the president of the company why he won't hire David back since he's been with us for years and we already know his home situation is a complete mess and he really needs the help, he might try to kill himself again. What did the president of the company say? "Loyalty means everything :birdman:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Mexicans would get fukked up quick in a war....yea they run Mexico but Mexico's basically a 3rd world country. Russian mob has pull in what's still one of the strongest countries in the world and they got global reach on top of it.

Cartels still cold as hell tho

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com

A african warlord or army is something the entire world fears. No one wants to see us mandi gos with them choppas and machetes.

It's why they keep Africa torn, because if Africa got on its shyt...:wow:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
What a fantasy scenario.:heh:

Neither would win because they wouldn't war in the first place. All the 1st tier criminal organizations (Mexican and Columbian Cartels, Russian Mafias, Italian Mafias(Camorra, Cosa Nostra, 'Ndrangheta) are basically identical.

They all have billions of dollars a year in income. They all have political influence out the ass in their respective countries. They all have access to military grade weapons. They all have the ability to train their people by ex-military contractors.

Any war would be a stalemate because no Mexicans are going to be able to hit the Russian leaders in Russia, on their own turf, and vice-versa.

I disagree, I think the Russian Mafia could find a way to get someone over here and to get close enough to fukk some shyt up in Mexico. I cannot picture a mexican going to Russia without being profiled or standing out before he gets there

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mexicans got #s and wild and have more recklessness

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
people actually think mexico is stronger then russia

russian mafia controls russia
the problem is each country in Africa is different, so they beef w/ each other...and they are still fighting over religion (like in the middle east), except there is no one dominate religion...they end up just offing each other every few years.

Im in Vietnam right now...certain areas are flooded w/ Russians....They are some big people