CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's incredible how Warner Brothers keeps fumbling the DC bag :mindblown:

Rated R Superman literally goes against the character. Superman is a boy scout, all american character. Hell people thought Man of steel was too dark for a superman movie and this execs think an R rated superman movie might be a good idea? :unimpressed:

CAC shyt

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
smh. So rebrand an iconic figure to be more edgy because of the box office success of another icon figure that's known for being too edgy

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Superman as a character is just boring. There is little you can do to get around it. The best thing (always) is have him fight Zod (a fair fight), vut you only get to do it once. After that, :francis:

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Superman as a character is just boring. There is little you can do to get around it. The best thing (always) is have him fight Zod (a fair fight), vut you only get to do it once. After that, :francis:
That’s not true he’s had tons of great stories. They wasted Doomsday, they haven’t even properly used Luthor, no Darkseid, no Lobo...there’s a lot of directions they could go. The problem is they just keep going back to the origin well. Just throw him in there already developed. Don’t nerf him and do some sort of Superman unleashed story and have him actually get after it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I hope the coli is around for the gay white Black Panther so I can watch you nikkas juelz

DUDE YOU ALWAYS SAYING PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE ANTI BLACK shyt.

THERES ALREADY BLACK SUPERMEN
FROM MULTIPLE COMICS THEY CAN PULL SOURCE MATERIAL FROM
SO ATLEAST FIND A GOOD COMPARISON fukk nikka.
:devil:
:evil: