Michael B Jordan as R Rated Superman

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I'd take Michael B Jordan if it means not having to watch Henry Cavill mean mug his way through the role again.

:leostare: "Truth."

:birdman: "Justice."

:demonic: "And the American Way."

:cape: Man Of Steel 2.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Despise Mike as an actor
Hope he's just an exec producer and a quality actor takes the role

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Green light Man of Steel 2 with Cavill
He wants to return and the fans of the DC films want him back. WB needs to stop listening to the vocal minority that led to the flop that is Whedon's Justice League
So you’d rather they keep the white man as superman instead of giving the black man a shot:patrice:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m not feeling an r-rated Superman and it’s especially insulting they’d turn to a black dude to make that happen. Like we can’t dirty up Superman with a white guy :mjpls:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I hope the coli is around for the gay white Black Panther so I can watch you nikkas juelz
:dead:Horrible comparison. Being black is a major part of Black Panthers character. You turn him white it completely changes the character. :hhh: Superman being black makes no difference the character stays the same.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:Horrible comparison. Being black is a major part of Black Panthers character. You turn him white it completely changes the character. :hhh: Superman being black makes no difference the character stays the same.

You see it, the c00ns are exposing themselves

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Really? So when the character debuted he was Black?

If y'all like being pandered to so be it, but I've never felt that shyt.

There are tons of actual Black superheroes to choose from that they can elevate to the status that they rightfully deserve.

This shyt is no different than when out nowhere they made Iceman gay, despite having tons of gay superheroes to work with and elevate.