Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Dame drowning his food in hot sauce had me dying. That shyt was way too relateable. :mjlol:

Had Donny all like “Whoa whoa whoa! Take it easy nikka DAMN.”
full

Ain’t been in the cell but I DO know how it feels to finally get your hands on some food food after some extensive time away. Real shyt.

hot-sauce-spicy.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Pretty good film for a 1st Directorial Effort. Though it helps to have Ryan and Keenan Coogler to help shadow you, and provide Story and Screenplay.

They gave Michael all the help to let him try out directing and get to know the ins/outs of making a film.
lmfao what kinda back handed shyt is this.

the nikka studied those before him, and used his resources when making his debut.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
you must get shytted on daily
Thanks for addressing the question. You mentioned MBJ utilizing his resources and the Coogler brothers were part of such, as he mentioned.

I don’t see his post as backhanded, more-so reality. There’s simply no way Ryan would leave his muse out to dry on a directorial debut. MBJ’s vision is still his at the end of the day, but no doubt Coogler was giving him pointers here and there throughout production. Smart route honestly that not many first time directors get.

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Yeah I owe Michael B. an apology - was a good flick, probably just slightly below the original although Jonathan Majors was easily the best antagonist.

My biggest issue going into it was how they were gonna make the story legit and believable, even for a boxing/Rocky adjacent flick. It worked though.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Pretty good film for a 1st Directorial Effort. Though it helps to have Ryan and Keenan Coogler to help shadow you, and provide Story and Screenplay.

They gave Michael all the help to let him try out directing and get to know the ins/outs of making a film.
Funny enough I feel like the directing elevated the story more than vice versus. I thought Mike did a hell of a job

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lets be 100, Adonis is a fukk nikka for forgetting about Dame like that. And Nama Creed is a bytch for never giving him any of those letters. I feel like that’s the second time in these movies Mama Creed did some foul shyt and got away with it. Dame is a better man than me. I don’t think I’d be able to forgive that tbh. Adonis got off mad light