Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope movie, better than the 2nd but just behind the 1st.

JM killed it as Dame. Philly Shell boxing style. Aura and Mannerisms gave off Hagler / Tyson vibes. I was rooting for him. Not your traditional antagonist. Wish they let him do more, his character was dope and could’ve done even more. Felt rushed towards the end. An additional 20 mins would’ve added so much to the film.

Ending was annoyingly predictable but that’s the franchise.

Wish they didn’t retire Adonis, felt like his character still had juice as a fighter with potential future storylines.

His daughter knocked it out the park too.

8/10

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Also this

it-exist-cross-counter-technique-in-real-life-v0-slidktjvpjz81.jpg

images
I forgot about the double punch...

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
When the daughter punch that cac girl

:mjlol:

That's the real reason Stallone didn't want to be in this film. :mjpls: (And truthfully he didn't need to be)

That scene though was Black excellence :wow:

And it's surprising that before now we didn't have lots of Black centric boxing movies. But MBJ said he's doing more Creed movies so more quality Black cinema is on the way.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the real reason Stallone didn't want to be in this film. :mjpls: (And truthfully he didn't need to be)

That scene though was Black excellence :wow:

And it's surprising that before now we didn't have lots of Black centric boxing movies. But MBJ said he's doing more Creed movies so more quality Black cinema is incoming.

I heard spin offs too