Michael B. Jordan: "They See White and Black. I Don't"

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Michael B. Jordan Says People Were Racist About Kendall Jenner Rumors - Us Weekly

Michael B. Jordan
didn’t have an issue with rumors that he was dating Kendall Jenner — he had an issue with people’s racist remarks.

PHOTOS: Unlikely celebrity couples

"It's the world we live in," the October cover model told GQ magazine. "They see white and black. I don't. A lot of black fans were feeling like, 'Oh, my God, he should have been with a black woman' and that whole thing," the Fantastic Fourstar said. "I get it, but on the other hand it's, like, relax. You know – it's 2015. It's okay! People can like one another, not necessarily from the same history or culture or whatever the f--- it is."

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
wireEP1204.gif

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
B. Jordan on Ferguson:
n-MICHAEL-B-JORDAN-large.jpg

The issues addressed in Michael B. Jordan’s portrayal of Oscar Grant in the critically acclaimed 2013 film “Fruitvale Station” have resurfaced in recent weeks due to the recent deaths of two unarmed black men at the hands of the police, Eric Garner and Michael Brown.
During an appearance on HuffPost Live Tuesday, the 27-year-old “Fruitvale Station” star shared his thoughts on the string of incidents where black men have been killed by police.

“You really can’t make sense of it. It’s something that I feel like…it’s a touchy subject,” Jordan admitted. “Especially speaking your opinion an actor, as a celebrity, it’s really rough on these subjects because you know how we feel as black men. We know what we know, and that’s what it is. And sometimes you can’t always go out forward with that information.”

Jordan went on to reveal how he manages to strike a balance between being an actor and sharing social awareness on certain political issues.

“Honestly, you have to navigate that way…at the end of the day I express myself through my work,” he said. “When I’m up there on screen that’s not me. That’s whoever I’m portraying at the moment. It’s kind of like, you have to hide the medicine in the food.”

Michael B. Jordan Shares His Thoughts On Recent Killings Of Unarmed Black Men

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
What's more worrying is how some women are so possessive of celebrities.

Literally talking like breh was checking for them personally, and got dismissed for a cac.

Same level as basement dwellers, who don't come out their house.

Last edited:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
nikkas never see race once they getting real bread. but the way black women were talkin on twitter and lsa, i thought he really said something offensive

if im not mistaken this dude has a history of saying questionable kumbaya shyt like this since he really likes to fukk nonwhite women.

they can have him. Im not puttin any money in that fools pockets.

fukk him.

eta i see someone posted his "im not really colorblind but look at me im not one of these loud angry negroes" "no sir Im just here to act and entertain yall" words on Ferguson.

:scust: