Michael B. Jordan: "They See White and Black. I Don't"

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
There should be more of focus on the Ferg comments than the Jenner shyt.

i absolutely agree.
I could give a fukk if he chooses to throw himself into that abyss.[of jenners and kardashians]
I dont even care that he prefers nonBlack women. his dikk his choice.

i do care about his continual kumbaya bullshyt and the things that he says that make it seem like the rest of us Black Americans are crazy and angry, but look at him. Hes a nice nonconfrontational negro.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
yeah, i get that. but them comments on twitter/lsa, had me thinking jordan said something slick about BW.

that was bound to happen. A few of those broads really do act like their man cheated on them with their momma sister and cousin while holding up a confederate flag. Theres a few outrage junkies there.
not all definately. But as usual the worst are the "loudest" most prolific posters.
:francis:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas never see race once they getting real bread. but the way black women were talkin on twitter and lsa, i thought he really said something offensive

:comeon: you know we're not THAT bad, breh

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Man I remember reading how Martin Luther King Jr. Did the exact opposite of what white people were doing. He and several other human rights activist were very peaceful and forgiving.

They didn't fight back. They didn't throw punches back. And they changed the culture here in America more than anyone ever has.

now everyone has picked up those racist habits and applies them to people that are not of the same ethnicity in one way or another. Be it black Mexican or Asian. Everyone is racist against everyone.

How can we strengthen the relationship between different ethnic people when everyone is against IR relationships.

your opinion is your own.

We are Black Americans and the way shyt is set up in this country for now we need to concentrate on strengthening the relationship between US.
Black people.

strengthening our relationships with others should be maybe a focus for another time and only then when weve worked out our relationships
and can work from a position of strength.

lasty why should any of us care that "everyone is against IR relationships"??
IR daters comfort is none of my concern.

priorities breh.
get some.
:comeon:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
:snoop:

You gotta watch what you say. These black celebrities really need to speak to some nikka like Farrakhan before doing addressing these issues.

I mean, I can't say it offended me but this kind of shyt comes off as c00nish. Black people, especially poor black people, can't just say they don't see black and white because thats whats seen by cops, employers, real estate agents, land lords, etc.
Kanye talks to him.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Man I remember reading how Martin Luther King Jr. Did the exact opposite of what white people were doing. He and several other human rights activist were very peaceful and forgiving.

They didn't fight back. They didn't throw punches back. And they changed the culture here in America more than anyone ever has.

now everyone has picked up those racist habits and applies them to people that are not of the same ethnicity in one way or another. Be it black Mexican or Asian. Everyone is racist against everyone.

How can we strengthen the relationship between different ethnic people when everyone is against IR relationships.

waymint
Micheal B Jordan is that you?
:dwillhuh:

ole "but all white people arent racist"
"but but everybody is racist even the blacks"
"be peaceful and forgiving" ass

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
If you get to know and bond with someone of another race should you see them as just their race? Should you reduce them to JUST that? I'm not saying race isn't important or people shouldn't be cognizant but it's a lot deeper than just black man dates white woman or vice versa. Mentality, class, personality, goals, etc.I see these things as just as important, if not more than race.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
If hes talking about dating, then it isn't that big a deal. White boys get mad if you safe a white chick for some reason.

It's problematic when you say that about things like police killings of black people.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i didnt even say anything negative about BW :skip:

You didn't have to say anything, it's what you implied. :beli:

He doesn't have to, he just have to be seen with a non-black woman for them to feel some type of way.

I don't give a shyt tbh but then again when he makes comments like this, I see why some BW feel some type of way lol.