Michael B. Jordan: "They See White and Black. I Don't"

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Mike B is forgetting the unwritten rule for Hollywood....black female entertainer is seen with a non-black male it's seen as progression..a lot of sisters would applaud her..

black male entertainer seen with a non-black woman...It's seen as treason as if he is turning his back against all black women
:ufdup:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
mbj3.gif

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

You gotta watch what you say. These black celebrities really need to speak to some nikka like Farrakhan before doing addressing these issues.

I mean, I can't say it offended me but this kind of shyt comes off as c00nish. Black people, especially poor black people, can't just say they don't see black and white because thats whats seen by cops, employers, real estate agents, land lords, etc.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
He is only colorblind when it comes to dating. I bet ya he saw color when those white fans were going in on him for playing a Black Johnny Storm.
Trust me men (of any race) not seeing color when it comes to women is not the same when applied to other men. Mbj aint that stupid trust me

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
if im not mistaken this dude has a history of saying questionable kumbaya shyt like this since he really likes to fukk nonwhite women.

they can have him. Im not puttin any money in that fools pockets.

fukk him.

eta i see someone posted his "im not really colorblind but look at me im not one of these loud angry negroes" "no sir Im just here to act and entertain yall" words on Ferguson.

:scust:

There should be more of focus on the Ferg comments than the Jenner shyt.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I wonder if white men get this kind of shyt just for dating whoever they want. I don't think he's saying that he's colorblind or that he doesn't see race because that would be kinda inconsistent coming from him. I think he's saying people reduce it to just that a lot times when it's more than that. People have a tendency to emphasize race the most and overlook other things. As far as I know, he and Kylie aren't even dating so what does it matter? If he wants to bang white girls, so what?

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if im not mistaken this dude has a history of saying questionable kumbaya shyt like this since he really likes to fukk nonwhite women.

they can have him. Im not puttin any money in that fools pockets.

fukk him.

eta i see someone posted his "im not really colorblind but look at me im not one of these loud angry negroes" "no sir Im just here to act and entertain yall" words on Ferguson.

:scust:

yeah, i get that. but them comments on twitter/lsa, had me thinking jordan said something slick about BW.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Man I remember reading how Martin Luther King Jr. Did the exact opposite of what white people were doing. He and several other human rights activist were very peaceful and forgiving.

They didn't fight back. They didn't throw punches back. And they changed the culture here in America more than anyone ever has.

now everyone has picked up those racist habits and applies them to people that are not of the same ethnicity in one way or another. Be it black Mexican or Asian. Everyone is racist against everyone.

How can we strengthen the relationship between different ethnic people when everyone is against IR relationships.