Michael B. Jordan: "They See White and Black. I Don't"

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Either you're being deliberately obtuse or you are in fact white....or bof.

"Modern racism"... :heh: Stop it.
he's an aspiring messican rapper who admits to using the n word in his tracks but lightweight caught feelings when I called him a beaner spic in retaliation :takedat:
ain't that right @Big L Was the Biggest W :troll:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I know exactly what he was saying. He basically said, "I get it" i.e. I understand wanting the image of a strong black couple, but he can date whoever he wants. Dating outside of his race did not stop John Legend from being honest about race issues and it has not stopped Michael B. Jordan. You guys are far too fragile. The few white chicks I have dated in my life sound more pro-black than a lot of you respectability-politics using nikkas. You guys cannot expect every single response about race to veer off into this nuanced discussion of race relations. The guy said nothing wrong, and it's easy for you to say what he should say or the detail he should go into when you don't have to be out there getting jobs in Hollywood and interacting with people. Somehow I doubt you dudes are out there preaching about race everyday at work.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
wireEP1204.gif
I knew it :dead:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Brothers don't get passes like that, especially not more than sisters. There are plenty of black women entertainers on his level that have said way more inflammatory statements like the adage there aren't any good black men, and that they are opening themselves up to dating white men. Rarely do I hear other black women say that's wrong. I normally hear them say YAAAS...lol

But I say that to say this...as people we can't allow such a small community (Hollywood) to actually effect our interactions within our community as a whole.

I hate that fukkin' word/expression so much :laff:

Everything you said is 100% true, though.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I hate that fukkin' word/expression so much :laff:

Everything you said is 100% true, though.
Yeah I hate when I hear it too..lol its normally when something ratchet is going on lol but yeah for whatever reason brother are defined by athletes/entertainers, while other races know that such a small sample (Hollywood/Sports) couldnt possibly define millions .

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
he's an aspiring messican rapper who admits to using the n word in his tracks but lightweight caught feelings when I called him a beaner spic in retaliation :takedat:
ain't that right @Big L Was the Biggest W :troll:

Who caught feels? I just said to call me whatever you felt was necessary. :yeshrug:

You don't bother me with the words beaner or spic. Or wetback.

I just find it highly moronic for blacks and Mexicans to be using derogatory words towards each other in a hateful way.

That's what the "white man" wants

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Didnt i tell you earlier to go sit your Kumbaya ass down some place far away from me?

Go bother someone else with your plans for love and light.

I don't care what you find self defeating.

Shoo.:camby:

So would you hate a black person that came from the ghetto, if he Chose to go to Harvard over Howard university?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
So would you hate a black person that came from the ghetto, if he Chose to go to Harvard over Howard university?

Look bytch. Stop quoting me.
In the extremely unlikely event of never combined with the zombie apocalypse that I ever need advice on being a BLACK WOMAN from a MEXICAN MAN I would seek one out that I knew and respected, it damn sure won't be you
Awful fukking ballsy of you to try to exert such privilege that only exists in your imagination.
:pacspit:.

The fukking audacity for you to even keep trying it.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Look bytch. Stop quoting me.
In the extremely unlikely event of never combined with the zombie apocalypse that I ever need advice on being a BLACK WOMAN from a MEXICAN MAN I would seek one out that I knew and respected, it damn sure won't be you
Awful fukking ballsy of you to try to exert such privilege that only exists in your imagination.
:pacspit:.

The fukking audacity for you to even keep trying it.
:snoop:
Foh wit yo irrelevant ass. Can't even have a proper discussion.

Shouldn't have even opened ya mouth in the first place :francis:

Sometimes you have to stop saying "I'm a Mexican" and think, wait we're all humans. We all shyt and piss and eat the same. Sometimes you gotta drop your act in order to actually reflect and observe.

I'll stop quoting you, just stop quoting and negging me as well. Thanks.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
The breh won't be gettin my money for speaking that way about black women. I stopped watchin ESPN cuz screamin A talked down on black men and didn't care what anybody said but when the white women were offended he apologized and got suspended. Eff em
Link?