Michael B. Jordan: "They See White and Black. I Don't"

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Thats real fukked up that he'd throw black women under the bus. All the positive comments he gets come from black women. White people dog the shyt out of him on social media especially white women talking about his non existent chin. But I don't expect anything less from black males. Y'all are traitors after all. :sas2: When will black dudes get a clue. White people will never accept you and believe or not they respect you less when you turn on your own. Black dudes take black women for granted. His fan base is black women. Oh well not anymore.

Black women need to keep their coins.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is you type of nikkas look for these nikkas. This isn't the norm at all where dudes all super I love white women flow outside of online where it seems some of y'all only reside at.
:jbhmm: struck a nerve I see. I personally know types like I describe so you can miss me with all of that

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
y'all out here defending an #alllivesmatter ass nikka :snoop:

The usual suspects will pass by this post just like they did the others.
Ramble some mess about angry bw and how everyone is just jealous.

#alllivesmatter
This fukking guy.

In the Ferguson interview when he said " well can't really talk about it but you know how feel as a black man inside"
(Non answer answer)
Well how he feels is #alllivesmatter
:scust:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Black people can't see that the white media post stories like this on purpose; they know yall nikkas eat this shyt up, because black folks are to dumb to see the big picture.

Case in point is this clown himself.
That picture/event wasn't even recent, like at least a month old.
A white publication threw this out there about them dating
Then he does an interview and can't just say "no we aren't dating, just friends"
This fool has to comment specifically on black people having an issue.
As if not a single white person had an issue

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
This dude can speak on and complain about black women wanting him to like black women but tip toed around the Ferguson stuff and won't speak about about the racism that really affects ppl everyday :pacspit:

What's the consequence of shyttying on black women?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Case in point is this clown himself.
That picture/event wasn't even recent, like at least a month old.
A white publication threw this out there about them dating
Then he does an interview and can't just say "no we aren't dating, just friends"
This fool has to comment specifically on black people having an issue.
As if not a single white person had an issue

Okay and? What your saying does not have anything to do with what I said.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
It's our money we can do what we want and given the fact that black men are far more likely to date out trash black women publically and on this very site blame us for being gunned down by other black men you can kiss my black ass.
:martin:
at the underline who blames black women for that?

At the bold....why are you so angry ma'am? Like seriously??? I can feel the hate coming through the screen It's a beautiful day out. The weekend is coming up. I didn't even disparage black women at all. Hollywood has a set of politics that they expect the players (entertainers male and female) to play by to stay in the game..as a woman you have the right to do whatever you want with your money....but the question remains why are you so upset?

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with the way some of these negroes talk you swear it was their ancestors that enslaved whites and created racism and everything that plagues the present

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I already knew he wasn't checking for black women, it just hurts that he's a trophy for the Kardashians. I still plan to see Creed. It's not like I really had a chance if ever being with him, it's still sucks that he don't date black women. :francis:

But but but bbb what do you mean he doesn't date black women? I thought he was color blind?

That's why black women are trippin. Black men play ignorant but black women know when you hear a black man talk about being colourblind he is blind to black women as dating prospects and best believe the c00n train will be running right on schedule.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Okay and? What your saying does not have anything to do with what I said.

You made a comment about black people being fooled by the white media.
I agreed with you as it related to Michael b Jordan
:manny:

This was a great example.

I'm not sure what you don't understand what it had to do with it?

It's okay for you to say that collectively black people are stupid and keep falling for this shyt and aren't capable of seeing the bigger picture, but I c ant say the same about ole boy?

It's just the rest of us darkies huh? With the exception of you and him.
:patrice:

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You made a comment about black people being fooled by the white media.
I agreed with you as it related to Michael b Jordan
:manny:

This was a great example.

I'm not sure what you don't understand what it had to do with it?

It's okay for you to say that collectively black people are stupid and keep falling for this shyt and aren't capable of seeing the bigger picture, but I c ant say the same about ole boy?

It's just the rest of us darkies huh? With the exception of you and him.
:patrice:

Your going off into left field sweetheart; I don't get where you got the whole darkie thing from (since you have a light skinned woman in your avi lol), you can say what you want about anybody. I really don't care :manny: