Michael B. Jordan: "They See White and Black. I Don't"

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
It's pretty much that, but they mask it with "naw naw, because he don't like the blacks" or "he ain't speakin for us, you know, because we all the same."

Same ole nonsense.
nikka's acting like they never fukked a white bytch before or something, or thought about it

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
bytch yo mama wasnt saying when I fukked her...LONG dikk STYLE

tyrone.jpg

Ol I barely get any p*ssy because I perpetrate being a faux Black Militant, ol fake ass pseudo Huey Newton ass nikka
:lolbron:u wish that were tru u panty begging punk. fukk u and yo pink toe defending ass nikka :umad:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
What's more worrying is how some women are so possessive of celebrities.

Literally talking like breh was checking for them personally, and got dismissed for a cac.

Same level as basement dwellers, who don't come their house.

Black women think they own Black male celebrities!

This is not the first time they've been mad at him.

A lot of them didn't like the fact that he said he can't take a woman who gives it up on the first date seriously.

Says a lot about Black women's minds that they would get upset over that.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The problem is the some put white women on a pedestal. shytting on their own women in favor of white women.
The problem is you type of nikkas look for these nikkas. This isn't the norm at all where dudes all super I love white women flow outside of online where it seems some of y'all only reside at.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
He doesn't have to, he just have to be seen with a non-black woman for them to feel some type of way.

Has he ever dated a black woman? If he so colourblind he should be dating all women equally surely.

Doesn't matter he ain't getting none of my money.

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women think they own Black male celebrities!

This is not the first time they've been mad at him.

A lot of them didn't like the fact that he said he can't take a woman who gives it up on the first date seriously.

Says a lot about Black women's minds that they would get upset over that.
y'all out here defending an #alllivesmatter ass nikka :snoop:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
You can't judge the totality of his statement off a soundbyte meant to catch clicks .I read the interview. It didn't sound like he was saying anything too outlandish :yeshrug:. MBJ's situation is different from the average brother, he's a celebrity, his circle is other celebrities, he has options to be seen with whoever he wants to. That's a lot of freedom. You telling me he shouldn't exercise that freedom just because some people might get mad? People hate seeing a black man with that much freedom and wealth exercise his decision to be seen with or date anyone.. No one says anything about a cac like Gosling or Dicaprio. If Gosling dated a sister he'd suddenly become "white boy number 1" on LSA and thecoli. It is what it is. Black people are always held to standards that no one else is unfortunately.

Oh gosh not this shyt again. Black men acting like him screwing non black women is some chess move or civil rights issue. Your dikk should not be used to measure progress stupid.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
l'll I let you slide bc the analogy was ok lol but there are Hollywood Politics that are played, and it's especially true for black male entertainers...if sisters KNOW you date non-black women typically your fanbase suffers..it doesn't matter that you still date black women..they will see this as a diss on them personally even if the entertainer has never met them or has never said anything bad They will pull their support and for entertainers that's big (Women buy/consume entertainment, men support but not as hard)

Not really the case with black women entertainers (black women will still support them and men will support if she's fine lol)

It's our money we can do what we want and given the fact that black men are far more likely to date out trash black women publically and on this very site blame us for being gunned down by other black men you can kiss my black ass.