Michael Conley Is An Example Of Why I'd NEVER Have Kids With A White Woman.... (PHOTOS)

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
How can you make so much money and marry someone outside your tribe? All that money is going to that white baby
I seriously thinl some of these athletes are contractually obligated to marry "white" so in case they get out of line they get divorced and it goes right back to the hands that gave it to them. You have exceptions like lebron, steph but only a select few

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
The narrative that wealthy black men marry overwhelmingly interracial is old because it's not true.

Why do you all continue to push this bullshyt agenda?

You all find one guy to harp on and ignore the remaining 90% that married black

I hate fukk nikkas, and a nikka married to a cac is a automatic fukk nikka.

Just one married out is too many...

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
Hate to say this, but as a culture we concentrate too much on non important things. Like our input on someone dating or marriage preferences stops the plights of the black community or stops the good he may do for his community. Our attention should be reserved for the overall betterment of the community instead of what color his wife and children are. Clearly she's been with him since college so she must be doing something right. Just my piece

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I think a lot of the so called black posters here are biracial.

there's nothing wrong with that, but it's just now occurring to me.

Yeah..dudes are taking this too personally so it has to hit close to home..

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Could be his. Yall never seen mixed people who look like white before? :comeon:

Nope...I've seen a lot of mixed people with very light skin, but usually the eyes or the hair or the traits show they're mixed. Also we're talking about a frist gen mixed (black-white), I could see a kid like this if it were 2nd gen, white and mixed parents...oh well :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
No prenup and the baby look Chaldean
jayzd.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
some of yall are dead ass retards, genetics is a LITERAL lottery there was never any guarantee his son was gonna come out looking black. fukk wrong with yall :mjlol:

People don't understand genetics

Blacks do have dominant genes and whites have recessive, that doesn't mean he's going to pan out like that all the time

it just means most of the time the black genes will be dominate, which is the case if you look at interracial people

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
So to the author.
Do you have a wife, kids or even a remotly stable relationship in your life?
Cause complaining on a guy when you got home with no one waiting for you is kinda jealousy, a female trait.

Why don't you get a black woman, have a kids and prove your point In Real Life?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Wow, a lightskinned kid

Who tf cares? I know y'all got better shyt to worry about than what a millionaire nikka does with his dikk
These have to be some sad dudes. Here's something they could do. Try posting a thread about happy successful black couples in the league. Oh wait that won't go plat, huh? Dudes are so pro black they lose sleep over every single interracial couple they see. But are they doing for the community? Let me find out this dude has donated to the community while ya'll cry about his wife on a forum like some school girls.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
So to the author.
Do you have a wife, kids or even a remotly stable relationship in your life?
Cause complaining on a guy when you got home with no one waiting for you is kinda jealousy, a female trait.

Why don't you get a black woman, have a kids and prove your point In Real Life?
You mean walk the walk? That's not what these dudes are about. Don't hold your breath.