Michael Conley Is An Example Of Why I'd NEVER Have Kids With A White Woman.... (PHOTOS)

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
These have to be some sad dudes. Here's something they could do. Try posting a thread about happy successful black couples in the league. Oh wait that won't go plat, huh? Dudes are so pro black they lose sleep over every single interracial couple they see. But are they doing for the community? Let me find out this dude has donated to the community while ya'll cry about his wife on a forum like some school girls.
Mike Conley does a whole lot of charity work in the local Memphis area. The Grizzlies are very active in the community, look up the Grizzly Academy. He's more "pro-black" than any of these losers on here talking down about him. He's using his salary to help out thousands of black kids in my area, these lames aren't doing shyt for the black community irl. But I guess because he's married to a white girl, none of that matters

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the nikkas mad at the OP are with white women. They in they feelings:laff:

This
I'm not going to call him a c00n, because you like who like and can't help who you develop love for. With that said, that baby shows no traits of his. Got a year or two before you really have to begin questioning things as his features would begin to develop.

Lies. You most certainly can help who u allow yourself to fall for

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
because it doesn't exist.

fore the most part rich white men, rich arab men, rich asian men, rich hispanic man marry their own race, its really only the black race where nikkaz cant wait to get a becky

conley white little kid going to marry a becky, his white grandkid gonna marr ya becky as well

you could get black brehs, jack daniels, jp morgan and 50 years they'd hand it right back to the white man

And for the most part rich black men marry their own. (I see how again you changed and broadened your argument from just athletes to rich men) :mjpls:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
c00ns have figured out a way to restrict how much melanin they produce when nutting. Genius!

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
People don't understand genetics

Blacks do have dominant genes and whites have recessive, that doesn't mean he's going to pan out like that all the time

it just means most of the time the black genes will be dominate, which is the case if you look at interracial people
keeping it a buck most interracials around my side look like light skinned hispanics or arabs, i would never guess they're biracial unless they told me

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Hope that kids his.
If he's not showing some curls in a year.
jayzd.gif

Homeboy fukked up.
He better get a dna test...stat.
fukkit...it wouldn't help. He probably signed the birth certificate so he's fukked for child support anyhow.
Then if he does that the bytch will move in with her real man...the white guy she been fukking mainstream while this foolish nikka is away.

He's fully fukked from all sides.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Lightskinned"?:mjgrin:

That baby looks like Eminem :mjlol:

Its not looking too good right now but it is possible its still his kid.

Blackness doesn't really set in for a couple of years with kids. Even 100% black children are kinda light when they are born and the true color doesn't set in for a couple of years.

I would wait until he's 5-6 years old before declaring this a fully white child.

Just look at Zach Lavine. nikka looks almost fully cac but we know he's black and his father is dark skin as hell.