Michael Conley Is An Example Of Why I'd NEVER Have Kids With A White Woman.... (PHOTOS)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Theraflu is married to a black woman

Try again kewn

So to the author.
Do you have a wife, kids or even a remotly stable relationship in your life?
Cause complaining on a guy when you got home with no one waiting for you is kinda jealousy, a female trait.

Why don't you get a black woman, have a kids and prove your point In Real Life?

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Hate to say this, but as a culture we concentrate too much on non important things. Like our input on someone dating or marriage preferences stops the plights of the black community or stops the good he may do for his community. Our attention should be reserved for the overall betterment of the community instead of what color his wife and children are. Clearly she's been with him since college so she must be doing something right. Just my piece

It's the equivalent of focusing on the pixels instead of the picture.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marry white women, have white babies :yeshrug:

Priorities priorities

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
For those those who don't know Michael Conley holds the RICHEST and BIGGEST NBA contract in HISTORY signing a 153 million contract putting him up there with Jordan, James and Bryant
AND ANTHONY DAVIS
before i read this

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX

the black gonna kick in when he like 3 or 4
that lil nikka gon look like a mulatto tho

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The narrative that wealthy black men marry overwhelmingly interracial is old because it's not true.

Why do you all continue to push this bullshyt agenda?

You all find one guy to harp on and ignore the remaining 90% that married black

Its not that wealthy Black men overwhelming marry white. Everyone should know that's not true, plus contrary to Coli Tales there wouldn't even be enough interest from white women to make that happen. I think people point it out because it is very disproportionate to the amount wealthy white men we see who marry out in comparison. For instance, even if you say only 2 out of 10 wealthy Black men marry white, that is still far more than what happens with others. You can peruse a sports of entertainment magazine at random and see a white athlete, musician, entertainer and be 99% sure his wife is white. Not so in reverse.

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
For those those who don't know Michael Conley holds the RICHEST and BIGGEST NBA contract in HISTORY signing a 153 million contract putting him up there with

You posted a pic of a new born baby to help spread your ignorance/dumb logic:scust:

You deserve to have your ass whooped you pathetic fagg.ot

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not going to call him a c00n, because you like who like and can't help who you develop love for. With that said, that baby shows no traits of his. Got a year or two before you really have to begin questioning things as his features would begin to develop.