Michael Jai White argues w/ DJ VLAD that Joe Rogan’s N-Word use backlash is unfair & agenda-based

Do you agree with Michael Jay White?

• Yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ayo @Heavy_Handz, care to explain why you agree with Michael Jai White?
Just clearly agenda driven. Nobody ever gave a fukk about Rogan ever saying “******” in the context that he did yet suddenly the Spotify deal happens and now he’s a clear racist? He did say racist shyt when he said Planet of the Apes and he even caught himself in the moment and admitted that was racist. I just understand where Michael Jai White is coming from with the n word shyt :yeshrug:

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Just clearly agenda driven. Nobody ever gave a fukk about Rogan ever saying “******” in the context that he did yet suddenly the Spotify deal happens and now he’s a clear racist? He did say racist shyt when he said Planet of the Apes and he even caught himself in the moment and admitted that was racist. I just understand where Michael Jai White is coming from with the n word shyt :yeshrug:
either c00ns of a feather flock together or your a racist piece of poo. Ain’t no excuses

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
it's both ways.. no one should ever say racist things no matter the context really. And they all doing it for the loot agenda driven.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
either c00ns of a feather flock together or your a racist piece of poo. Ain’t no excuses
Ain’t no excuses for what he said about planet of the apes. I just agree with Michael Jai White in what he said about the context in which he used the “N word.”

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
You know you played yourself when fukking DJ Vlad is making more sense than you in a race related conversation. Come on, Mike :francis:

And it's funny how nikkas seem to totally leave out that aRogan called a Black neighborhood Planet of the Apes.
this shyt is bugged out there shouldn’t be no caping but here we are

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
it's both ways.. no one should ever say racist things no matter the context really. And they all doing it for the loot agenda driven.

Yup, literally this…

It doesn’t take rocket science to see that there’s clearly a liberal led agenda to pack Joe the fukk up. CNN runs hit pieces on this dude daily, he’s filled the Trump void over there. the “nikka” highlight reel surfacing was a byproduct of that said agenda…

aaaaand he’s still completely wrong for letting so many nikkas fly. Fam had a whole and 1 mixtape of n words. He had to hold this L and deal with whatever comes with it. No excuses for that shyt

one truth doesn’t negate the other. Regardless of why the tapes surfaced, they surfaced and now he can eat a dikk

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Nobody gave a fukk about those jokes until the time to cancel Joe Rogan came. Some of those "compilations" are more than 5 years older.

I would be more mad at the attempt to weponize me and my race than any silly joke ever told. But I am white so what the fcuk do I know?