Michael Jai White argues w/ DJ VLAD that Joe Rogan’s N-Word use backlash is unfair & agenda-based

Do you agree with Michael Jay White?

• Yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cancel him based on the Apes comment, he said he didn't realize how it sounded while he was saying it and immediately realized it sounded racist...yeah, that doesn't matter, that was a racist remark whether he's a racist or not. If you want a valid reason to stamp him as a racist and cancel him then that's the golden ticket.

Him quoting others saying "Nig", and saying the word to speak about the word itself is just ill-advised ...that doesn't make me think he's racist, he wasn't calling anybody Nig. I see it like a white person using it when reciting lyrics...should he be slapped in the mouth because he shouldn't be using the word period in any way? Yes...he's an idiot. But do I think he's racist because he recited the lyric? No. Yall know that, lol...but go head...I love his podcast but I aint losing no sleep if they 86 him

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Check the comment section. MAD muthafukkas shytting on Vlad for checkin MJW. NONE of these bytch ass nikkas defended Whoopi like this.

VLAD has a white audience as well. Those very same people would be shytting on White if he said something negative about Joe.

When it comes to the topic of racism, white people enjoy when you tell them what they want to hear.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
VLAD has a white audience as well. Those very same people would be shytting on White if he said something negative about Joe.

When it comes to the topic of racism, white people enjoy when you tell them what they want to hear.
100% agree

but with social media and places like the coli. People fake race, gender, religion to agree or disagree with a point. Eminem comment sections are the only place where u know 99.9% of comments are who they say they are lol