Michael Jai White argues w/ DJ VLAD that Joe Rogan’s N-Word use backlash is unfair & agenda-based

Do you agree with Michael Jay White?

• Yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

mindgawn

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mofo love everything Tarantino but.... up at arms over this? DMX supposedly gave a pass to Dwhites saying it.

Planet of the Apes no wriggle room - foul and racist!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Rogan is the center of an entire internet ecosystem that connects sports, pop culture, politics, comedy, and "free thought" into a very large and VERY lucrative network. I'm not surprised all these people are defending him. It's about money and access to his fans. He's being defended like he's the godfather...and that's because he is.

Rogan is a piece of shyt and a great example of why so much internet discourse is bad. If you can't tell the difference between being open minded and embracing bullshyt (you know, like eugenics) you're lost in the sauce...

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rogan is the center of an entire internet ecosystem that connects sports, pop culture, politics, comedy, and "free thought" into a very large and VERY lucrative network. I'm not surprised all these people are defending him. It's about money and access to his fans. He's being defended like he's the godfather...and that's because he is.

Rogan is a piece of shyt and a great example of why so much internet discourse is bad. If you can't tell the difference between being open minded and embracing bullshyt (you know, like eugenics) you're lost in the sauce...

How did he even get this big?

As a podcaster/interviewer he’s nothing special and he’s supposed to be a comedian yet ive never laughed at anything he’s said

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Joe’s Guest: “I really think both black and white people would be a lot better off if we shipped all the blacks back to Africa. It’s been proven over the last two hundred years that blacks and whites can’t coexist.

Joe:
joe-rogan-joe.gif

Joe a week later: “This podcast is about free thought. I don’t always agree with my guest, but I want everyone to have a voice. People that are overreacting to that interview have an agenda, and it’s clearly a political hit job.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

As a podcaster/interviewer he’s nothing special and he’s supposed to be a comedian yet ive never laughed at anything he’s said
I listened to some of his shyt during the quarantine. He’s def good at interviewing people, getting people to open up. And a lot of his guests were interesting at the time. Scientists, athletes, writers etc. I get why people watch him. But you quickly realize that his thought process is extremely conspiratorial and he’s constantly looking for answers to questions his mind is already made up on.

I believe aliens probably exist but with Joe I just feel like the aliens shyt, the Atlantis shyt, moon landing etc were early signs that he struggles with proper sourcing. You can put anything on the table and he’ll believe it. He famously had a falling out with Neil DeGrasse Tyson because Tyson shytted all over his logic about aliens. And Rogan applies that same weird logic to everything.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

It's not about him, it's about the wide range of topics and guests that he brings on. Not too many places you're gonna find Cornell West and Ted Nugent sharing the same space lol.

Same thing with Vlad...I'm not subcribed to or follow him or Rogan anywhere. But just like some people might have an issue with Vlad personally, they just might click on an interview with Mickey Free because where else you gonna find Mickey Free talking for an hour? I haven't clicked on a Vlad video in years but I get it.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
It's not about him, it's about the wide range of topics and guests that he brings on. Not too many places you're gonna find Cornell West and Ted Nugent sharing the same space lol.

Same thing with Vlad...I'm not subcribed to or follow him or Rogan anywhere. But just like some people might have an issue with Vlad personally, they just might click on an interview with Mickey Free because where else you gonna find Mickey Free talking for an hour? I haven't clicked on a Vlad video in years but I get it.
Why u don’t like Vlad?

but like Eminem