MICHAEL JORDAN COULD HAVE BEEN THE GREATEST POINT GUARD OF ALL TIME....

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to imagine that being done today. Don't seem possible:dwillhuh:

Another fun fact I just found

"Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen had triple-doubles as teammates in the same game. The game was in 1989 against the Los Angeles Clippers."
:mindblown:

Westbrook. In February last year he averaged 31.2/10.3/9.1 in 35 minutes and then in March he averaged 30.9/10.2/8.5 in 37 minutes. In those 2 months he had 8 triple doubles, as well as three games where he missed out on triple doubles by a single board or an assist. I know this post was made in 2014, but y'all just say ridiculous things, anything is still possible except for averaging 50 PPG, 30+ boards per game, and averaging a triple double per game.

This whole thread screams Westbrook and he ain't the greatest point guard of all time and Jordan would never have been either. Y'all that clueless about Magic? Magic for his career averaged 19.5/11.2/7.2.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ridiculousness :wow:

Watching the first video, and I can't help but notice the ball movement, spacing, hitting open shots, and most importantly......playing full court defense and trapping. Oscar was right about something....these coaches are very lazy when it comes to coaching defense. Just score and run back to your 3 point line an wait to get pick and rolled.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif

The GOAT

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure: that hand checking was something serious. But just like most dudes on here you never watched him play besides YouTube.
I'm old enough to have watched Jordan play.

And those Piston "Jordan Rules" would have shut down these soft jump shooter players in this era too.

:coffee: