Michelle Obama: “One of the reasons why I agreed to support Barack’s run...”

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
sorry to disappoint you but that's never going to happen

alot of black folks still love and worship the Clintons like historical black figures so it's gonna take another two centuries before most black folks sour on the Obamas, especially black women.
Multiple family members of mine got framed pictures of the Obama family in their homes.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Multiple family members of mine got framed pictures of the Obama family in their homes.
We inherited the house my man grew up in. Im currently drinking out of an Obama mug, looking at several Michelle dolls (one porcelain, one action figure :mjlol:), and a framed picture on the wall. :aicmon:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Why are y’all so hostile towards Michelle this Sunday morning? :picard:

Its only certain people...

You know a portion of this country will forever hate the first black President :sas2:

I live in the Midwest, so I recognize that reaction. When you so much as briefly mention the Obamas to cacs that shyt is like a sleeper agent being awoken by a secret code word on some Winter Soldier shyt.... They hear that name and they go the fukk off immediately. That's why every thread here about the Obamas has the first few pages just spewing reactionary hate.

I recognize that reaction anywhere :sas1:

You aint gotta love them, but anytime your immediate reaction to even seeing their names have you like:

7671290306c75ab3d9a1d32509698c93.gif

:jbhmm:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I think the sentiment is correct, if this country proved 1 thing in 44’s 8, it’s that this country ain’t shyt, and any perceived kindness shown to black folks is only a empty gesture, or virtue signaling to make the majority of white folks feel good about themselves and the fact that they truly don’t believe in their hearts that all men are created equal. I will forever have a blood debt owed to Obama for the pre existing clause in the ACA, and by honor, that extends to his immediate family, so I will NEVER slander his wife, and children, and I I will throw these dikkbeaters *pause* at any white male disrespecting him and his with any words or gestures beyond valid, respectfully expressed criticisms

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I dont think anyone who runs for president really believes they will win until shyt gets rolling

isnt that obvious?

I'm not even on politics like that or care, but blowing her words out of proportion is crazy... I bet she'd say she didnt see herself marrying him at one point. People dont see shyt coming :yeshrug:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why are people attacking her for this or acting like it's revisionist history? Were you alive in 2006, 2007? Hillary was up 60 points in initial polling. She had 100% name ID. She had a massive machine designed to elect her. I thought Obama would win a couple states, bow out, and maybe run for president again in 4-8 years. I sure as hell didn't expect him to walk into lily white Iowa and dominate the way he did.

The amount of black people who thought Obama could pull it off before Iowa was small as fukk. A few college kids probably thought it sure.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Michelle and Barack just make up shyt that sounds interesting.

Deep down they know their legacy is tarnished as black people began to wake up. We were supposed to be the ones to catapult them to Malcolm and Martin status as white people try to attack and white wash their history but they fell painfully short. :francis:
:laff::laff::laff: WHAT A JOKE

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Why are y’all so hostile towards Michelle this Sunday morning? :picard:
I actually cried when Mr. Obama got elected.

He broke through the thickest of glass ceilings ON EARTH.

It is literally more likely that a Black man becomes the CEO or Chairman of (insert any Billion Dollar business) which is - if you know anything about how racist corporate is - unlikely
AF... than that it was likely for a Black man, with an African father, to become President.

Yet, on The Coli, it is actually more likely to see hate towards Mr. Obama or Michelle Obama, than it is to see warm, support.

The reason:

The Coli is *NOT* a Black or pro-Black website, anymore.

In the last 4-5 years it’s become infested with

a) c00ns who vote Trump
b) agents who push the “ah bruh, voting don’t help bruh bruh” (typed by some cac in Pennsylvania or Russia)

And it’s working. This thread is trending..

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Michelle and Barack just make up shyt that sounds interesting.

Deep down they know their legacy is tarnished as black people began to wake up. We were supposed to be the ones to catapult them to Malcolm and Martin status as white people try to attack and white wash their history but they fell painfully short. :francis:
Shut up cac

Only Black President ever. Applauded, admired and revered worldwide.

Fukk have you done in your life besides coming on Black forums as an agent to push a cac Republican agenda in a divide & conquer way?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I can’t let you talk about a Black woman like that. We don’t disrespect your women.

:camby:

how exactly did she "storm"? you weirdos and cacs are not gonna try to shyt on a black female because her political views differ from yours.

are black people now accepting other groups disrespecting us because we don't politically agree with them?:jbhmm:

but she's the c00n? :rudy:

@gator_king @SupremexKing

You trump supporting fakkits were quick to jump to Angela Stanton's defense for getting called an 'idiot' because she refused to answer questions about Trump and walked away from an interview...

Yet when the first black first lady is getting called a bytch and getting called out her name, you two are strangely absent

I thought you were the first-line of defense. What a shocking turn of events all in a matter of days. :mjlol:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Because I didn't want Obama to win. I didn't think he would but I didn't want him to. I legit thought back then that Obama was a trojan horse to be used to further destroy black ppl.

Imagine me being raised a militant, as I said, being taught from the cradle that white folks are no good, and that the only thing they want to do is harm us.

So imagine me in 2008 and I see this black man named "Barack Obama" literally come out of nowhere and white folks are pushing him like he's the second coming.

I immediately had the :leostare::wtb:

Like, ain't no way in hell white folks would be pushing a black man this hard unless there's something nefarious going on behind the scenes.

It took Obama getting elected and me examining him on the world stage to realize how wrong I was.

Obama was just prime black excellence, a black man who was able to overcome all of the hurdles that white folks put up for us, and still persevere and thrive. Dude is literally the cream of the crop.:wow:
"I was raised a militant not to ever trust the white man
Which is why I voted for John McCain"

Story checks out :obama:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
@gator_king @SupremexKing

You trump supporting fakkits were quick to jump to Angela Stanton's defense for getting called an 'idiot' because she refused to answer questions about Trump and walked away from an interview...

Yet when the first black first lady is getting called a bytch and getting called out her name, you two are strangely absent

I thought you were the first-line of defense. What a shocking turn of events all in a matter of days. :mjlol:
Point me to any white poster calling Michelle out of her name, and I’ll tell them to go suck the same bag of dikks I told your weird ass to go suck on.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Point me to any white poster calling Michelle out of her name, and I’ll tell them to go suck the same bag of dikks I told your weird ass to go suck on.
You weren't talking to me stupid in that thread, stupid. :comeon:

You were responding to some poster that called Angela Stanton an idiot. First page of this thread is users calling Michelle Obama a bytch.

Dumbass can't even recall events that happened a day ago. fukking Trump supporting, goalpost moving, juelzing knows no limitations :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Black people in general did not support Obama until after the Iowa win. That's a fact. He had support among younger black people, college black kids etc...but everyone else was like nah. Not because they didn't like him - they liked him. Hillary had the endorsements and everything locked up, she had the black vote. And then she didn't. At which point Obama never really looked back.

Lot of ppl on this forum trying their hardest to constantly rewrite history when it comes to Obama, or shyt on him, but nah...not letting you get away with this. Tell the truth. I remember watching the first debate, where everyone was attacking Hillary and she enjoyed the attention of being the defacto front runner. And then in subsequent debates it started to become clear that Obama (and John Edwards, who remember came in second in Iowa) were serious contenders.