Michelle Obama: “One of the reasons why I agreed to support Barack’s run...”

Daps
"I was raised a militant not to ever trust the white man
Which is why I voted for John McCain"

Story checks out :obama:

Said by a white poster named @GPBear :skip:

Inception levels in here.

Dude real talk... you speak on internal black issues way too much.

Imma tell you like I told that white chic... you need to stand back and stand by when we're discussing issues among us.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Said by a white poster named @GPBear :skip:

Inception levels in here.

Dude real talk... you speak on internal black issues way too much.

Imma tell you like I told that white chic... you need to stand back and stand by when we're discussing issues among us.

stfu stupid, you're just mad i called you out for voting for mccain despite saying you were raised militant and to never trust white men :mjlol: :umad:

there's not that many levels to it, you're just a facetious hypocrite :obama:

only levels are the levels of stupidity it takes to try and make the argument that "i don't trust white men, so i didn't vote for obama, because I assumed he was a trojan horse by cacs, and instead I voted for McCain." That takes levels of retardation, like a crossaint of stupidity. Motherfukkin baklava.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
You weren't talking to me stupid in that thread, stupid. :comeon:

You were responding to some poster that called Angela Stanton an idiot. First page of this thread is users calling Michelle Obama a bytch.

Dumbass can't even recall events that happened a day ago. fukking Trump supporting, goalpost moving, juelzing knows no limitations :mjlol:
I was responding to a non Black poster(camel jockey I believe) calling a Black woman out of her name.

Stop wasting my time with this dumb shyt. I don’t discuss politics or social issues with non Black people.

Stick to Blazers basketball and we’re cool.

Daps
Black people in general did not support Obama until after the Iowa win. That's a fact. He had support among younger black people, college black kids etc...but everyone else was like nah. Not because they didn't like him - they liked him. Hillary had the endorsements and everything locked up, she had the black vote. And then she didn't. At which point Obama never really looked back.

Lot of ppl on this forum trying their hardest to constantly rewrite history when it comes to Obama, or shyt on him, but nah...not letting you get away with this. Tell the truth. I remember watching the first debate, where everyone was attacking Hillary and she enjoyed the attention of being the defacto front runner. And then in subsequent debates it started to become clear that Obama (and John Edwards, who remember came in second in Iowa) were serious contenders.

Yep. Obama was an unknown. Nobody knew him. I was young at the time and watched the news constantly but I had never heard of him. Which is why I thought he was a plant. It was insanity the way this dude came out of nowhere and within a year he was literally EVERYWHERE.

But at the beginning nobody knew him. Nobody except that small margin of folks (relatively speaking) that remembered him from the 2004 dnc and of course Illinois.

Other than that, he was an unknown.

Daps
stfu stupid, you're just mad i called you out for voting for mccain despite saying you were raised militant and to never trust white men :mjlol: :umad:

there's not that many levels to it, you're just a facetious hypocrite :obama:

So its the fact that I don't like white ppl that irritates you?

If black ppl had done you like how yall did us, including putting plants in your community, subjecting your community to cointelpro, you wouldnt trust a leader that we pushed out there for you either, even if he was white.

You can take all that other stuff somewhere else, you dumb white boy.

You judge black ppl so freely when the issues that we are dealing with is because of you and your ppl. Man I can't wait for you to get banned again cause I'm sure its coming.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This bytch is approaching Chrissy Teigen status with these updates on her inner monologue that no one asked for. Shut the fukk up and stop embarrassing your husband.

this.

shyt is the polished version of what Jada Picket is doing with her bootleg ass show and it has gotten fukkin old.

she’s annoying, so is Crissy and so is Michelle.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I was responding to a non Black poster(camel jockey I believe) calling a Black woman out of her name.

Stop wasting my time with this dumb shyt. I don’t discuss politics or social issues with non Black people.

Stick to Blazers basketball and we’re cool.

So its the fact that I don't like white ppl that irritates you?

If black ppl had done you like how yall did us, including putting plants in your community, subjecting your community to cointelpro, you wouldnt trust a leader that we pushed out there for you either, even if he was white.

You can take all that other stuff somewhere else, you dumb white boy.

You judge black ppl so freely when the issues that we are dealing with is because of you and your ppl. Man I can't wait for you to get banned again cause I'm sure its coming.

Got a guy who voted for McCain in '08 and a guy who supported Trump in '16 heated. :obama:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
this.

shyt is the polished version of what Jada Picket is doing with her bootleg ass show and it has gotten fukkin old.

she’s annoying, so is Crissy and so is Michelle.

What did she say that was wrong or historically off? I'm not even sure Obama himself thought he'd win.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
What did she say that was wrong or historically off? I'm not even sure Obama himself thought he'd win.

breh, while some may wanna hear these “Obama Tales,” a lot of (black) people don’t even fukk with them like that. So it doesn’t even matter if the shyt she is saying is real or based on real events. Her and her man are cashing out now with the Netflix deals, more books, podcasts and all that because these companies aren’t “dirty” on some Halliburton shyt and can throw them a bag.

And it works because folks see how wild the current administration is and are desperate to cling onto anything Obama related; even some old ass stories. But it is what it is. They are well within their right to make their money.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
breh, while some may wanna hear these “Obama Tales,” a lot of (black) people don’t even fukk with them like that. So it doesn’t even matter if the shyt she is saying is real or based on real events. Her and her man are cashing out now with the Netflix deals, more books, podcasts and all that because these companies aren’t “dirty” on some Halliburton shyt and can throw them a bag.

And it works because folks see how wild the current administration is and are desperate to cling onto anything Obama related; even some old ass stories. But it is what it is. They are well within their right to make their money.

You can't even back this up. A few people on twitter does not constitute "a lot." The vast majority of black people like Obama, and Michelle. Hell the vast majority of the country likes Obama/Michelle. There's a clear attempt by leftists to rewrite history on Obama yet it's not going to work. We literally just watched a dude win the dem nomination on a platform that was basically just "Obama was pretty cool."

Daps
You can't even back this up. A few people on twitter does not constitute "a lot." The vast majority of black people like Obama, and Michelle. Hell the vast majority of the country likes Obama/Michelle. There's a clear attempt by leftists to rewrite history on Obama yet it's not going to work. We literally just watched a dude win the dem nomination on a platform that was basically just "Obama was pretty cool."

Pretty much :pachaha: