Michelle Obama: “One of the reasons why I agreed to support Barack’s run...”

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
sorry to disappoint you but that's never going to happen

alot of black folks still love and worship the Clintons like historical black figures so it's gonna take another two centuries before most black folks sour on the Obamas, especially black women.

dead-ass. theres people at my job who have pictures of barack and/or michelle in their offices & cubicles, as if they were family.

and yea, black people still regard the clintons as honorary black royalty. its so dam stupid.

there really isnt a reason for black people to sour on the Obamas tho, at least not that im aware of. i think there will eventually become a point in time when black people will wise up and stop acting like obama is the new Jesus, tho.

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Makes sense.

The likelihood of being married to the first Black President of the United States was virtually 0 until it actually happened.
She stood by him the entire time :yeshrug:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Wouldn't shock me if W Bush hit that :unimpressed:
file-20180910-123107-yvdupw.jpg

We could have a real convo about the Obamas, but, ya'll go there...

:francis:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was a teen in a mainly White county in the Deep South at the time, I thought ain't no way in hell all these folks are going to vote for a Black Democrat as president and was shocked and pleasantly surprised by how much he won by