Migos member Offbrand aka Offsimp responds to Layzie Bone

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I was too quick to co-sign this, I thought Lazy was disrespecting Migos. Breh basically disagreed with them being the best and said they influenced the most flows. Then he starts talking old nikka and money? Meh

It’s because they’re not getting fukked in the ass by cacs as hard as hard and cause the hiphop concerts is now a big thing that was reserved for rock, pop and RnB before. If Bone could be as hot as they were in 95 they would be making 10x Migos money.

But people like Birdman, Suge, Master P and them had to show people how to move in a room full of vultures first. Or really it was people like Nelly and Jay and Dame who did it solo and didn’t fukk over their own people as well, respectively :to:

jay & dame f*cked plenty people over.

master p doesn't have that negative reputation.

you should re-do that sentence and swap master p with jay/dame.

I wish the old nikkas would just let these nikkas b. They didn’t like it when the older nikkas was fukking with them.

I wish some of you dudes knew how to follow a story before commenting on it.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
off topic but i just thought that i should mention that just like when bone took freestyle fellowship style and did it way better, migos took dude from 36 mafia style and did it better..facts and fukk all tree of ya'll who disagree

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

:wow:Kept the army fed. P will forever be a real one despite his 2nd childhood shyt he been on:scust:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

No one at the Roc ever complained about a single dollar. I think Beans did once when he was on crack with G-unit and then took it back and apologized. People even said they were overpaid getting millions without ever releasing a single even. People even say one of the reasons they broke up was cause Dame was shytting out money on people. But that was their whole thing, to be 50 dudes that took over clubs and everyone had their own stacks going back to the streets. Even today almost all if not all of Jays business ventures has his real ones as minority owners or director level positions even his friends friends or siblings.

And c/s about P, I was mainly talking about Birdman and Suge of course. My edit was too quick

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
off topic but i just thought that i should mention that just like when bone took freestyle fellowship style and did it way better, migos took dude from 36 mafia style and did it better..facts and fukk all tree of ya'll who disagree

LMAO

NO THEY DONT fukk nikka

:devil:
:evil:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Bone Thugs got clout like that in the streets?
Very much so......Especially Lay and Flesh......Bone came up under Eazy E and Big U umbrella on that crip shyt, they couldnt be soft, you saw how quick Wack 100 shut his mouth, havent heard from him since actually:lupe:

According to them stories from old Mo Thug artist, Lay was that soldier up nikka, and he treated them Bone and Mo thugs nikkas like Suge did, whooping asses for the silliest of reasons.......In Bone most the money disputes were between Lay vs the other members, Bizzy and Kray choose to walk away from Bone and Mo, to not have to deal with this hot headed nikka Lay.....

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
man listen..only die hard 36 fans believe this bs you talkin cuz lord infamous wasn't even well known like that..and the most popular track he was ever on(who run it) he had the weakest verse.not hatin either, str8 facts bruh
What does any of that have to do with your initial comment about Migos doing Lord's style better than him?

MaccKing

The Great
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Meh...Layzie came at them sideways in response to what was some harmless bragging... offset actually went light compared to where he could've took it if he returned the same energy that layzie shot their way

Exactly!! Alot of y'all tripping going at Offset when Layzie was the one that started this whole thing

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
This shyt started when the gate keepers and trying to fit in with the youth old heads(like many here) get too comfortable in letting young nikkas come in and talk all of that back of woods shyt.

Imagine John Mayer claiming he the best and Kurt Cobain was a bum.. Them Rock heads would have ran his ass out. But in hip hop this type of disrespect is accepted. Nothing wrong with Migos claiming they the best, you supposed to beleive that. BUT when a nikka call you out, EXPECT smoke in reply.

Folks keep coddling these young nikkas and justifying them not stepping in the ring. Fukk that. If you cant step in the ring and take shots stay your punk ass on the bench.

Nothing wrong with Offset responding hes supposed too. My beef is with nikkas feeling like the old heads have to be quiet about everything. Nikka issued a challenge Lay responded

Last edited: