Migos member Offbrand aka Offsimp responds to Layzie Bone

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
Why stop there? If all you care about is who got more hits and success....not who the pioneer is....how does that only apply to a style?

shyt don't make no sense. This is the same argument Em stans make for why he's the GOAT.

Fred.

im not arguing against lord infamous being the originator of that style, all im saying is the migos did it better

just like when people say R.Kelly stole Aaron hall and even Bobby Brown style, again, if thats the case i'll say kellz did it better because he made more hits and has more classic songs/albums

and even that ^^ example makes for a better argument than migos/lord infamous because at least Aaron & Bobby got classic tracks to compare against kellz, mean while lord infamous isn't even well known nor does he have any well known tracks to compare against migos

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
YOU WASNT IN PHILLY
BUMPING 3'6 20 YEARS AGO CORNBALL.
FOH.

:evil:

so because im from philly, I have to listen to a dictated list of artists?

I never said they were poppin here. I just said I liked them and supported them more than you did.

the fact that this is the biggest statement you made, says it all. you really aint got nothing for me.

stop being a weirdo.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
so because im from philly, I have to listen to a dictated list of artists?

I never said they were poppin here. I just said I liked them and supported them more than you did.

the fact that this is the biggest statement you made, says it all. you really aint got nothing for me.

stop being a weirdo.

since when does 3-6 mafia belong in that category?

migos versus 3-6 mafia is a good debate actually.

LMAO

GTFOH

:devil:
:evil:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
im not arguing against lord infamous being the originator of that style, all im saying is the migos did it better

just like when people say R.Kelly stole Aaron hall and even Bobby Brown style, again, if thats the case i'll say kellz did it better because he made more hits and has more classic songs/albums

and even that ^^ example makes for a better argument than migos/lord infamous because at least Aaron & Bobby got classic tracks to compare against kellz, mean while lord infamous isn't even well known nor does he have any well known tracks to compare against migos

r.kelly went nowhere when he was trying to be bobby brown. it didn't work for him.

as for the infamous/migos thing(even tho I don't see how hes being credited and nobody seems to be able to explain anything), I see what youre trying to say.

infamous was a better rapper than migos but he had no sauce whatsoever. so I can see why you enjoy migos more.

LMAO

GTFOH

wow. look at this quality posting.

you in here mad cuz I said a group with a niche fanbase & no classic albums is not a top 5 goat contender, and you just assumed that I didn't now much about them.

go cry in the corner, dweeb.

Last edited:

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
wow. look at this quality posting.

you in here mad cuz I said a group with a niche fanbase & no classic albums is not a top 5 goat contender, and you just assumed that I didn't now much about them.

go cry in the corner, dweeb.

yea cuz truth be told, Project Pat's "Mista don't play" is the only legit classic album out of the 36 camp.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
im still trying to figure out when being in your late 20s became so young.

I was younger than offset by some years when people started calling me old & flabby on this board.

but some of these same people are in here saying "leave them young boys alone"

sheep ass dikkheads.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Soooo Layzie talks shyt about Migos....Migos member responds.....Kind of soft ass nikka would have a problem with that? :dahell:

the booth has different standards for everything, one minute rap is too nice and respectful, the next minute newer guy is supposed to grovel at the feet of someone before him when he disrespected him :mjlol:

or rappers who are known for being cocky arent supposed to be cocky anymore :mjlol: