Migos member Offbrand aka Offsimp responds to Layzie Bone

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
I’m pretty sure Rakim ain’t sittin on a M neither but that don’t alway from his legendary status in HipHop.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
no not at all becuz we're comparing artist with similar styles

Why stop there? If all you care about is who got more hits and success....not who the pioneer is....how does that only apply to a style?

shyt don't make no sense. This is the same argument Em stans make for why he's the GOAT.

Fred.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Exactly!! Alot of y'all tripping going at Offset when Layzie was the one that started this whole thing

migos started it when they claimed they were the goats.

and layzie responded respectfully.

get the facts str8.

Meh...Layzie came at them sideways in response to what was some harmless bragging... offset actually went light compared to where he could've took it if he returned the same energy that layzie shot their way

nicca this hip-hop. you make a claim, you gotta stand by it.

and layzie's energy was positive.

offset is the one that got slick first.

off topic but i just thought that i should mention that just like when bone took freestyle fellowship style and did it way better, migos took dude from 36 mafia style and did it better..facts and fukk all tree of ya'll who disagree

I don't see how people on here keep saying migos took lord infamous style. they really don't sound like dude.

is it because gangsta boo declared it on vladtv? or is it just part of the 3-6 mafia agenda on the internets?

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
LMAO

STOP COMMENTING ON 3'6
BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW shyt ABOUT THEM.

ITS CLEARLY INFAMOUS FLOW.

Has The Booth Discussed How The Migos Completely Bit Lord Infamous Flow And Delivery On Bad & Bouje?

:devil:
:evil:

lol.

i was a 3-6 fan 20 years ago. unlike most of their stans on here who got into them after that wack ass Oscar.
I prolly have more 3-6 mafia RETAIL albums than you. and prolly was up on them before you as well.

a link to a coli circle-jerk thread is not a legitimate answer. I see im wasting my time here.

you were better off claiming that I don't know enough about migos. that would've been a more appropriate accusation.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
lol.

i was a 3-6 fan 20 years ago. unlike most of their stans on here who got into them after that wack ass Oscar.
I prolly have more 3-6 mafia RETAIL albums than you. and prolly was up on them before you as well.

a link to a coli circle-jerk thread is not a legitimate answer. I see im wasting my time here.

YOU WASNT IN PHILLY
BUMPING 3'6 20 YEARS AGO CORNBALL.
FOH.

YOU EXPOSED YASELF QUESTIONING 3'6 PLACE AMONGST GROUPS
LET ALONE COMPARING THEM TO MIGOS.

ON TOP OF THE FACT YOU SAID THEY DONT SOUND LIKE INFAMOUS.

CHICAGO HAS ALWAYS BEEN A 2ND HOME FOR 3'6.

YOURE THE ONE WHO KNOWS OF THEM BECAUSE OF THE OSCAR.

SIT THE fukk DOWN SOME WHERE BUM.
:devil:
:evil:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
See this is the shyt that makes me not respect these young losers. You on top of the world, making money n fukking dimes. Buying your family homes n vacations...then their ego gets the best of them, they feel invincible and start claiming to be the greatest while still being relatively new artist of this generation.

Claim that shyt when u 10, 15 or 20 years on the game selling out shows. Doing world tours.

In my eyes wu is the greatest. BTNH are a favorite group of mine as well but to disrespect legends is trashy and turns me off about offsimp

Dawg, you wifed and had a hoodbooger resurrect you through your childs birth.

Smh. fukking embarassing
:ohhh::mjlol::russ::dead:

no lies told either.:francis: