Migos member Offbrand aka Offsimp responds to Layzie Bone

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the booth has different standards for everything, one minute rap is too nice and respectful, the next minute newer guy is supposed to grovel at the feet of someone before him when he disrespected him :mjlol:

or rappers who are known for being cocky arent supposed to be cocky anymore :mjlol:

Nah The Booth got a problem with reading comprehension.

Dude said he's the best....Layzie Bone said "fukk that we're the best"....dude came back talking about "I got more money". Which #1 ain't got a god damn thing to do with anything and #2 is highly debatable.

Fred.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

nicca this hip-hop. you make a claim, you gotta stand by it.

and layzie's energy was positive.

offset is the one that got slick

Yeah I guess we got different standards as to what constitutes "positive energy"... Cause I can't interpret "sit down, you lil nikkas talk too much... I'm gonna shut you down in 2019" as anything but hostility and damn near a threat... And DEFINITELY doing too much as a response to a random boastful quip in a interview...offset could've easily responded in kind on some hostile tough guy shyt, but went the money route

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Nah The Booth got a problem with reading comprehension.

Dude said he's the best....Layzie Bone said "fukk that we're the best"....dude came back talking about "I got more money". Which #1 ain't got a god damn thing to do with anything and #2 is highly debatable.

Fred.
:comeon: He said more then “nah we’re the best”

And any response to that video from him would get as much backlash in here if not more. He could have gone a lot harder than just money. Really, I want to know what he could have said that would have this thread not going this way, outside of “you’re right”

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Offset in the comments talkin bout that bankroll challenge tho :ufdup:
I mean that's all they got. Layzie probably got a decent track in him even tho his music lately been grabage quality. Especially the shyt he made with his brother. But even with that being said he would edge out offset. Unless we talking old catalog then it's not even close.